What are everybody's favorite movie underdogs?

Tools    

Since there's a thread on here that inquires about various posters' favorite movie villains, I've decided to add something like it of my own--A question about who everybody's favorite movie underdogs are. Mine are as follows, in no particular order:

Cinderella: Cinderella herself. I felt sorry for and sympathized with her, due to the fact that her stepmother and stepsisters were so mean and nasty to her all the time, and she was innocent. Yet, I'm happy for Cinderella when, with the help of the fairy god-mother, she gets to go to the ball, fits into the glass slipper, and marries the prince.

Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs: Snow White herself. I feel sorry for her, for her having suffered so much at the hands of the Wicked Queen, who finally tried to do her in by enticing her with a poisoned apple, but, yet glad that she survived and had a happy life.

Fantasia/The Rite of Spring:: The Stegosaurus. The Stegosaurus puts up a good fight when the Tyrannosaurus Rex goes after him for prey, and I keep rooting for the Stegosaurus, hoping he'll win. I always feel sorry when the Stegosaurus goes down for the final count and ends up being eaten by the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

West Side Story: This is a somewhat more complicated thing for me, because I consider both the Sharks and the Jets, as well as their girls, underdogs. Although the Puerto Rican Sharks are under attack by the Jets, and the Puerto Rican Sharks retaliate in order to protect themselves and to survive, it's true that both sides here are competing for what little they have, not only in terms of turf, but for what our society and system have allocated to them, in general. They're both competing with each other for the crumbs, all around, if one gets the drift, and both sides have issues. I also might add that many people, on other forums, and in real life talk about white privilege, which is true to a certain extent, but, in real life, poor whites don't really have that privilege, either.

Sounder: The African-American family, because of the hard life that they lead, and the cruelty dealt to them by the people around them.

Schindler's List: The Jews, due to the fact that they were treated so incredibly horrifically, enslaved and murdered in such an organized and vicious fashion by the Nazis, who really wanted to exterminate them.

The Town: Krista and her young daughter, Shyne. Despite my not liking Krista's sordid lifestyle (addiction to drugs and alcohol, and sleeping around with so many men in town), I felt sorry for her, because she was exploited by Doug MacRay for casual sex, and abused by her brother, "Jem.

I felt especially sorry for Krista's young infant daughter, Shyne, however, because she was totally innocent, and was caught up in this mess, with no control over what was happening.