What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Honky Tonk Women" (both live in 1969) by the Rolling Stones - I think for the sake of history both of these are essential.

This first one has lots of beautiful youths of both sexes near the beginning...

This one sounds more like the released song plus it has... well, you just have to watch it.

Unfortunately, the second one you have to

Land of Confusion ~ Disturbed

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Currently Gotchoo from Bowling for Soup's new album 'Sorry For The Partyin'

It's making me way to happy to contain myself! It's seriously worth a quick listen!

"Romeo's Tune", Steve Forbert
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Anarchist within reason
Live versionsof 'You're My Star' 'LadyLuck' and 'Local Boy in the Photograph' by Stereophonics

Creed 'My Sacrifice' 'On My Sleeve'
Linkin Park 'New Divide'
Sara Mclachlan 'Answer'
Aerosmith' Cryin'
Guns n Roses 'Don't Cry' 'You Could Be Mine'
Rolling Stones 'Last Time'
David Bowie 'Jean Genie'
Blackbox Revelation 'High on a Wire'
White Stripes 'Hardest Button to Button'
Green Day 'Holiday'
Muse 'Time is Running Out' 'Starlight'
Oasis 'Falling Down' Fade In Out'
Jimi Hendrix 'Wind Cries Mary'

To name a few
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

there's a frog in my snake oil
This beautiful wee piano solo by an Egyptian nun...

(Altho they're playing Goodbye Horses (stream) in the office, which makes for a strange mix)

The People's Republic of Clogher
James McMurtry - We Can't Make It Here Any More

I was in the middle of watching Capitalism: A Love Story when McMurtry's epic slid into my head and has been squatting there ever since.

It would fit very well over Roger & Me too.

there's a frog in my snake oil
This is just genius. Butterflies and all. For some reason I want it as my alarm clock.