10 worst films ever created

Tools    

Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying The Brady Bunch Movie was one of the worst films of the 90's, LBJ? Surely not. It's one of the better tv-to-movie adaptions, IMO. Certainly a lot better than The Adams Family. That's right, I went there.
Don't go there!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I enjoyed making the other list of 90's worst films. it's interesting to look at how many bad film are out there. These where terrible.

The Dogs of War [John Irvin] 1980
The Octagon [Eric Karson] 1980
Jaws 3-D [Joe Alves] 1983
Gymkata [Robert Clouse] 1985
The Wraith [Mike Marvin] 1986
Lady Beware [Karen Arthur] 1987
Teen Wolf Too [Christopher Leitch] 1987
Fletch Lives [Michael Ritche] 1989
Her Alibi [Bruce Beresford] 1989
The January Man [Pat O'Connor] 1989

Most disappointing

The Hand [Oliver Stone] 1981 - It’s got a lot of things going for it. Oliver Stones Directorial debut. Michael Caine who is a force. The idea of a severed hand that miraculously stays alive and acts out evil on it's masters behalf.

Private Benjamin [Howard Zieff] 1980 - I guess this and Tootsie [Sydney Pollack] 1982 fall under the same category as being thought of so highly by so many and really doing nothing for me.

Death Wish II [Michael Winner] 1982 - A stretch to be sure making this list but the first Death Wish was just so darn good. How could this be so awful. I mean it’s got the same director and start.

The Star Chamber [Peter Hyams] 1983 - I love the premise. I think this could be remade into a fantastic film. There much to be improved upon and that just the reason why it finds itself here.

Ladyhawke [Richard Donner] 1985 - recently rewatched this and boy was it a disappointment. I can’t being to tell you how big of a fan I am of Richard Donner. This movie fails on some many levels. The music is jarringly out of place the action extremely choppy. I could wait for the last sword fight to end. I liked Brodrick and some of the concepts while handled poorly were fascinating and the gloomy night shoots had particularly good cinematography.

Fletch Lives [Michael Ritche] 1989 - Makes both the worst and most disappointing. I can only image this was a cash in on the success of the original.

The worst most gawd-awful film recently viewed was Edmond by David Mamet with William H. Macy, Julia Stiles, Joe Mantegna, and some nice T'n'A with Chinese beauty Bai Ling.

Revolting film with absolutely NO socially redeeming value.

Another foul stinker is the French film by Gaspar Noë Alone.

Inception - Overrated and predictable. It's just hype wrapped in hype with a dash of more hype.

Blair Witch Project - Nothing happens. The End.

Notebook - Just bland.

(500) days of Summer - Annoying and slow and just plain pathetic.
Moulin Rouge - Listen Nicole Kidman's character who's name I can't remember - You had consumption you were going to die, you could have just married that guy and stopped being a high class whore, you didn't need to marry the duke. But you just proved to the whole world that women respond to being treated like crap. AWFUL!

Antichrist(most recent one) - Whoever thinks that film is good or a work of art needs their head checked. And if anyone thinks its intense or too full on hasn't seen enough movies.

Here's the worst non "B" movies ever cursed upon us.

- Howard the Duck
- Battlefield Earth
- Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
- Kazaam
- Leanord Part 6
- Freddy Got Fingered
- Showgirls
- Sex In the City 1
- Sex In the City 2
- Sex In the City whatever sequel the decide to torture us with next
- Seed 2
- Meet Dave
- A Clockwork Orange

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
A Clockwork Orange?

Am I missing something?

Suspect's Reviews

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Inception - Overrated and predictable. It's just hype wrapped in hype with a dash of more hype.
Can you really fault a film for hype though? I mean saying you didn't like it I get, but worst of all time because of hype?

I said it was overrated and predictable as well. I thought it was a real waste of time. The thing is with Nolan he has too many ideas and sure they may be cool ideas but at times he doesn't execute them well and for me Inception is a perfect example of that. And all the hype surrounding it just made it worse. I think a lot of people just said they loved the film because they haven't gone out in a while or bothered to watch just some decent movies. I think the visual fx were a distraction for all the poorly executed ideas he had.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, I certainly enjoyed Inception, Howard the Duck, Showgirls and A Clockwork Orange. If that makes me a sick fick then so be it. My family and I can live with it.

Well, I certainly enjoyed Inception, Howard the Duck, Showgirls and A Clockwork Orange. If that makes me a sick fick then so be it. My family and I can live with it.
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

Why does it seem like zero posts in this thread are furserious? I've seen Lord of the Rings in just about every post. What gives?

1. Mean Girls
The most annoying, unfunny, stupid piece of **** ever. This 'movie' is the apidamey of ****, this piece if **** is the most overrated pile of **** ever!

2. Fun Size
Annoying, stupid,............ Modern Nickelodeon. It's like they wanted it to suck.

3. Godzilla's Revenge
The whole movie is 85% stock footage, 10% is a dream, and 5% is in real life (where kids hump cars, I'm not kidding)

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
Horrible turtle costumes, time traveling turtles (WTF?!), and a plot that has nothing to do with the comics and cartoon.

5. Terminator Salvation
Boring, a rape of a franchise, and Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't come back and they replace him with a ****** looking CGI naked Arnold Schwarzenegger.

6. Batman & Robin
What hasn't been said about this movie?!

7. The Twilight Saga
Horrendous! What hasn't been said?!

8. Broke Back Mountain
It started the whole 'gay cowboy' joke and overall rapes the western genre.

9. Mortal Kombat Annihilation
They killed the best character in the first movie in the first 10 minutes and the rest of the movie is disappointment after disappointment?! DAMN!!!!

10. Human Centipede 2
.............. Do I need to explain?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
8. Broke Back Mountain
It started the whole 'gay cowboy' joke and overall rapes the western genre.
Actual gay cowboys started the whole "gay cowboy joke", not the movie. I have to wonder why you watched it, considering it was CLEARLY about gay cowboys and you don't seem to like that sort of thing...

I don't know if I can make a list of Worst movies, because I actually really enjoy watching bad films. Sometimes they're a blast, way more than films that are conventionally good!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Actual gay cowboys started the whole "gay cowboy joke", not the movie. I have to wonder why you watched it, considering it was CLEARLY about gay cowboys and you don't seem to like that sort of thing...
I have watched it. It was a waste of time.

7. The Twilight Saga
Horrendous! What hasn't been said?!
Have you seen every single film in the series? or are you one of the bandwagon haters?

It's very easy to make a awful movie, it is really interesting, however, when we have a very serious effort into making a work of art and it fails miserably. These are truly the worst movies imaginable, since they manage to reach much lower levels than those of non-serious efforts.

Into my top 10 list I would include:

I am not sure what your trying to prove my constantly repeating the fact that you dislike those films. Sometimes it feels like people constantly push across the point that they don't like certain acclaimed films in order to somehow prove their superior knowledge and opinion, if you get what I mean.

The Tree of Life and Breathless are no where near the 10 worst films ever created, or even the 10 worst 'serious efforts that turned out bad', those are the only two I have seen there. The others I doubt are either.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I am sorry, Gua, but you clearly misread the title, as it says worst movies ever created, not the best ones. Don't worry, though. It's only a minor inconvenience.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Alexander is a bad movie. But I cannot call it one if the very worst. Dune is weird and pretty silly but I still enjoy it. Breathless I thought was one of the better JLG movies, I hated Pierrot Le Fou though. I cannot comment on Tree if Life.

Worst movie I have seen include the likes of Batman and Robin, Freddy Got Fingered, the two Titanic animated movies, and The Blair Witch Priject.

Not Enough Time
"...I just blacked out. And when I woke up, I was standing over him yelling 'I told you not to go there! I TOLD you not to GO there!'"
"How do feel you handled that situation?"
"Uumm.. not as well as I could have."

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"