Movie you refuse to watch

Tools    

Usually I will only refuse to watch a movie after reading a bunch of reviews, for instance as soon as the best picture nominees this year were announced I wanted to watch all of them to see if the winner deserved it, but then... American Sniper got nominated. A movie which I refuse to watch as it promotes America killing innocent civilians in Iraq. Also every review from outside of America seemed to hate it. I also refuse to watch 50 shades of grey as it promotes Sexual Abuse.
You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. -Emmet, The Lego Movie.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Jurassic World. I've seen dinosaurs running around before and not even Burt Maclin can help this one.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Life of Pi, any future Avatar film, pretty much any movie I know it going to bore me to tears.

Adam Sandler movies, including ones that do not star him but are made by his company.

Religious movies.

any movie with Russell Crowe in it .

Usually I will only refuse to watch a movie after reading a bunch of reviews, for instance as soon as the best picture nominees this year were announced I wanted to watch all of them to see if the winner deserved it, but then... American Sniper got nominated. A movie which I refuse to watch as it promotes America killing innocent civilians in Iraq. Also every review from outside of America seemed to hate it. I also refuse to watch 50 shades of grey as it promotes Sexual Abuse.
If you're going to refuse to watch a movie for some given reason, then it would seem to make sense the movie actually contain that reason. Did you also refuse to watch Casualties of War because you had the notion it was promoting the kidnapping and raping of civilians in wartime?

I watched American Sniper and that movie so did not deserve an Oscar nomination, The Academy saw A true story starring Cooper being Directed by Eastwood and they came in their pants. Nightcrawler seriously should of gotten nominated over it.

And Fifty Shades of Grey........I completely 100% understand why nobody would want to watch that movie. I heard the books are badly written as is and it is nothing but Twilight Fiction that somehow got published. I also heard the line "Fifty Shades of ****ed Up" is actually uttered on screen so that is one movie I will never watch.

I refuse to watch any movie that doesn't either promote the killing of innocent civilians in Iraq, or sexual abuse.
This!! Political Correctness and all that... blah . When you can't encourage the killing of a few Iraqis (or preferably people from Edinburgh), then there is really no reason to go to Edinburgh

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
And Fifty Shades of Grey........I completely 100% understand why nobody would want to watch that movie. I heard the books are badly written as is and it is nothing but Twilight Fiction that somehow got published. I also heard the line "Fifty Shades of ****ed Up" is actually uttered on screen so that is one movie I will never watch.
I read the book just to do it. That was back in 2012, I think. I checked it out from the library. It was hilarious. Just the dialogue alone made me chuckle. I don't understand how someone could actually take something like that seriously. I have no other word to describe it but "absurd". I, needless to say, didn't give the other two a try. And if a book is generally better than the movie, can you imagine how horrible the movie must be?

Anyway, generally there is no reason for me to watch not watch a movie unless it just doesn't look appealing. No specific topic turns me off of a picture. If I am not going to watch a movie, it has to do more with whether or not the story seems interesting. And a lot of the time I won't watch a movie if there is someone in there that I just don't like. It is a struggle to sit through something with a person that I find less appealing than an unappealing story line.

After being scarred by Epic Movie, I refuse to watch Date Movie, Disaster Movie, Meet the Spartans, Scary Movie 5, The Starving Games, Superfast and Superfurious, Superhero Movie, and Vampires Suck.

Not to mention anything with Adam Sandler in it that's not Punch Drunk Love. Sorry Pixels, you're ****ed from the very beginning.

Pretentious Bio Picks that are only made to win oscars (The Iron Lady, King's Speech, American Sniper, The Theory of Everything, 12 years a slave)

I don't mind ones that have historical importance like The Imitation Game or Shindler's List

Pretentious Bio Picks that are only made to win oscars (The Iron Lady, King's Speech, American Sniper, The Theory of Everything, 12 years a slave)

I don't mind ones that have historical importance like The Imitation Game or Shindler's List
The King's Speech is good though