Movies You Dislike By Directors You Love?

Tools    

I've only seen three from him but i think Huston is one of my favourite directors. The Maltese Falcon and The Treasure of the Sierra Madre are among my favourite films. Think i prefer the former slightly but there isn't much in it. The Asphalt Jungle was pretty good too, wasn't crazy about it though.

I've only seen three from him but i think Huston is one of my favourite directors. The Maltese Falcon and The Treasure of the Sierra Madre are among my favourite films. Think i prefer the former slightly but there isn't much in it. The Asphalt Jungle was pretty good too, wasn't crazy about it though.
The Maltese Falcon is my favourite too, but it borrows a lot from Kane. Key Largo is another good one, probably Bacall's best film

Welcome to the human race...
Meanwhile, I might be the only one who thinks that Prizzi's Honor is ass and nowhere near his usual standard.

Orson Welles - F For Fake and Mr. Arkadin
Scorsese - New York New York
David Fincher - Benjamin Button

I do love Annie Hall (and Manhattan) so I'm curious what your favorite Woody Allen movies are - I've seen less than half.
I think Hannah and her Sisters, Crimes and Misdemeanors, The Purple Rose of Cairo, Radio Days, Midnight in Paris, Deconstructing Harry, Match Point, Interiors, Husbands and Wives, Manhattan, Alice, and Manhattan Murder Mystery are all superior films to Annie Hall.

Care for some gopher?
Chuck Russel directed Eraser.

Fear and Desire (Stanley Kubrick)
Bad Seed
(Billy Wilder)

Both movies were directorial debuts.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Did you see "The Misfits"? I think it's his 2nd best movie after "Treasure..."

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I really did like David Fincher...Did.

I even liked alien 3. I don't like The game, the girl with the dragon tattoo (after reading the book) and gone girl.

I think Hannah and her Sisters, Crimes and Misdemeanors, The Purple Rose of Cairo, Radio Days, Midnight in Paris, Deconstructing Harry, Match Point, Interiors, Husbands and Wives, Manhattan, Alice, and Manhattan Murder Mystery are all superior films to Annie Hall.
Apples and Oranges.

indiana jones and kigdom of crystal skull
war of the worlds
the bfg
xmen apocalypse