How do I get my reputation points up?

Tools    

yeah- jokes work really well- ive got this good one about a mollosk and a sea cucumber. Ya see the mollosk walks over to the sea cucumber, well, ya know, mollosks dont really walk, but for the sake of the joke, and then the sea cucumber says to the mollosk, well sea cucumbers dont talk, but................

I ate all your bees.
I go in Spree's with rep. Suddenly Ill get a few points a few days, then Ill go weeks without any . I think its because I'm just some annoying guy that has no real taste in movies :P. Anyone who's favourite movie star is Arnie is hardly going have many people agree with my point of view :P Still I shall persist an continue to annoy Mofo's for many generations to come. You here that people? I'm never leaving! You will never be rid of me! My bad tastes shall plague you forever!...That is offcourse until I'm banned. In which case I'll have a sulk and proceed to become a dejected Lurker...

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Here you go Equilibrium.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

To get your reputation points up you have to first stand in a field in your underwear, with half a melon on your head.
Then seek out a shurbery bush, and dance around it.
You are sure to get some rep for that...

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
To get your reputation points up you have to first stand in a field in your underwear, with half a melon on your head.
Then seek out a shurbery bush, and dance around it.
You are sure to get some rep for that...
I would give out some rep for that..long as there was a picture to prove it.

You ready? You look ready.
Me too.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Here you go Equilibrium.

How kind of you. Are you always this generous?

no, so be grateful.
Don't hold your breath.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Don't hold your breath.
Yeah. It always slips through your fingers.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Yeah. It always slips through your fingers.
Exactly.

Lets put a smile on that block
HEY! Someone gave me bad rep! And they didnt even have the guts to say who they were...Well NER NICKY NER NER TO YOU MR MYSTERY BAD REPPER coz YOU aint got any guts! :P Maybe the same mystery repper who got you Equill? Let us hunt and destroy....

But thanx to the wonderful people who gave me good rep! i was only joking, trying to an ironic gag, but kinda went wrong... but was still lovely jubbly!

I ate all your bees.
Woohoo! I am living proof that writing stupid replies and being an all round moron can earn you potitive Reputation points! I'd like to thank Garrett & Zeiken for making this possible. I am yet to recieve any negative repuation points here at Movie Forums. I plan to keep my shenanigans going for a long as possible without recieving bad rep, its a challange I know but someone has to do it. (By the way this is not an invitation to start slapping me with bad rep )

I ate all your bees.
Ouch Cop that.

bad rep - "Here you go, Tiger. Welcome to the club and shut up about it already"

Wow some ppl can't take a joke.

And to the fellow that gave me bad rep: it is not me, Gunga Din.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Yeah, someone just gave me bad rep twice for this thread. Looks like somebody is playing the fool here.

One of them pretended to be Kong. Well, Kong was last online 01-22-2004 so that's a bit odd.

If you're listening Mods, I'd check this out. It seems alot of people are getting bad rep in this thread for no reason.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Coincidently, i've just been given more bad rep. There's something going on down town....