Losing Brain Cells watching ....

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

One of the WORST sequels I've ever seen, I was so disappointed, the first one rocks and is in my top 50 films of all time.

*Runs off crying*

Suspect's Reviews

Can we try with real bullets now?
This could be a stupid question, but what movie is that???

Can we try with real bullets now?
Oh, okay now the smoke has cleared and we're all on the same page

Awesome!!

"ooh Navy Seals"

We can't stop here!
Originally Posted by Gods_third_leg
I haven't seen xXx2 nor the first xXx, it never really appealed to me.

Am I missing anything?
Watch it and you will. It's as bad as inhaling paint, which directly kills brain cells. Sound like fun or torture?

I hated armagedden and hated the theme song even more, they had mtv at the college caferteria i went to and that dammed video was on all the time, i should of thrown one of the annoying teens there at the screen.

Starcraft good in 97' good now
The nuke of bad movies.....The Super Mario Bros. movie.... worst movie ever i loose brain cells thinking about it

One more ... The Faculty ... directed by Robert Rodriguez, which is the shocking part about it

There are those who call me...Tim.
Day After Tomorrow- I can watch this film and enjoy myself, but I have to suspend disbelief whenever... anyone opens their mouth. One particularly bad example is when New York is beginning to flood, and those people are trapped in the car with the cop standing by it, not understanding what their saying and therefore being unable to help...

What the bloody hell do you think someone would be saying when their trapped in a car in rising water?! I didn't even bother to cringe at that.

Man of La Movies
Originally Posted by Iroquois
More...

Spy Kids trilogy
Rushmore
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Rushmore!!?? That movie is awesome...did you like The Royal Tenenbaums?

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

From Justin to Kelly
My EX made me watch it. I guess that's why she's my EX.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by nebbit
I am a girl and I lost half my brain sells watching Armageddon. what kind of girls do you know? crying
They're mainly dumb but most of them look good...
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by samq79
Rushmore!!?? That movie is awesome...did you like The Royal Tenenbaums?
I haven't seen the Royal Tenenbaums actually. The reason I put Rushmore down is because some of the lines were really quite stupid and just irritated me.

"Will you marry me?"
"You bet your ass I will."

Ouch.

Road Trip. And pretty much all Adam Sandler movies with the exception of The Wedding Singer and Little Nicky. There are many others that aren't coming to me at the moment.

Oh, and hi, I'm new.

There's treachery afoot!!!
Rocky 5 & Batman and Robin.
I still cant get over Mr Freeze's line "If I must suffer, humanity will suffer" and suffer we did.

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Batman and Robin.[/b][/font]
I still cant get over Mr Freeze's line "If I must suffer, humanity will suffer" and suffer we did.

Star Wars episode 2 - Attack of the Clones (prayed my eyes would fall out during this one) , Queen of the Damned (my eyes did fall out), and Johnny English (my brain fell out) .....and Im new too