2016 MoFo TV Tournament

Tools    

ER - Sean vs Sherlock - Miss Vicky
Someone needs to explain to me why so many people love ER because I clearly don't get it haha.

Blackadder Goes Fourth - Miss Vicky vs The Leftovers - Topsy
Oh, this is tough. I've been meaning to finish that season of The Leftovers but haven't gotten around to it. Both are quality shows!

I'd like to see Blackadder and Sherlock in the finals though. Miss Vicky vs Miss Vicky!

What was bad about the first three minutes? I thought it was a good way of showing us what it was about.
That's exactly the problem. I don't like what it's about.

I watched the first four episodes i thought it was good and i like the premise. I thought it was going to be heavy on sci-fi but it isn't really, it's more about everyone trying to come to terms with what's happened. At least what i watched of it was. Might finish season one soon.

ER - Sean vs Sherlock - Miss Vicky

Blackadder Goes Fourth - Miss Vicky vs The Leftovers - Topsy

Finished episode one of The Leftovers. Still don't like it.

Will try to watch two more and see if I can get hold of E.R. before the round closes. Not too worried about Sherlock's chances though.

It's most likely going to be both of yours in the final anyway. I'm just happy as long as ER as out. Not because i think it'll be bad i can't watch medical things but i'm going to make sure to vote in the final.

That sounds interesting. What would the rules for that be though? Some of the better characters aren't around at the start of their tv series, and if someone hasn't seen the show at all, they might have a lot to watch to be eligible to vote if they're not willing to jump in at a later season.

Godoggo ran a bunch of them before. Here's one - http://www.movieforums.com/community...ghlight=comedy

I think it will just have to be the case that noone will vote in all of the matches but it will also be alot bigger than these, 128 at the least because if you really like say 4 shows that could be 20+ characters you can nominate. I'll start the thread after this has finished and we can discuss it and see if there's enough interest.

Sherlock but both are fine pieces of televisual entertainment imo.