Actors who never played villains

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
This is tough. I've been racking my brains and the only one I can think of is... Steven Segal.
Can't remember any movie where he doesn't go on a relentless march of victory to avenge someone he cared about.
Machete??????

Suspect's Reviews

Has Mark Wahlberg ever played a villain? I haven't seen to many of his films but I don't recall one where he was a bad guy.

Semper Fooey
Bruce Lee played a baddie once.

Guess the movie.

Just checked it out on youtube to be sure.

Will, you state the obvious, don't you! lol!

Semper Fooey
She did get a little bratty in one movie, but she straightened out before it was over.

you crack me up... nervously though

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I guess you could say otherwise, but he's not really a "good guy" in either Road to Perdition or The Ladykillers.

Tom Hanks? I can't even imagine him being bad.
The Ladykillers.

I'd also say Road to Perdition. Even though he's presented as the hero in the film he's still clearly a murderer prior to his family being killed.

I have a hard time thinking of Frank Abagnale in CATCH ME IF YOU CAN as a villain, primarily because DiCaprio makes the character SO likable.
Calvin Candie?

I don't think he's a villain in Road To Perdition but you might be right about Ladykillers,have seen only parts of it.

On the outside looking in.
Klinton Spilsbury