Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Master of My Domain

Brilliant. Is there a musical more fun to watch than this?

Murderball (2005)

-

This is a documentary about quadriplegics who play wheelchair rugby, also known as murderball. I thought there was great balance between focusing on their efforts in the sport, with their lives as a whole. This movie had me tearing up, not because it was sad, but because of how uplifting it was. These guys are awesome.

Welcome to the human race...
The World's End -

"We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do! We wanna get loaded and we wanna have a good time! And that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna have a good time. We're gonna have a party."

The World's End -

"We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do! We wanna get loaded and we wanna have a good time! And that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna have a good time. We're gonna have a party."
Wow, finally a movie we both think highly of

Creed (2015)

Excellent addition to the Rocky saga. While the plot is fairly predictable, the acting definitely makes up for it. Stallone gave one of his best performances since the original film. Michael B. Jordan also did a great job. Would like to see another sequel or two to see where they can take Jordan's character. I'd rank it as my third favorite film in the series behind Rocky and Rocky II.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Human Condition Part II: Road to Eternity

A great film and in my humble opinion - superior to the first chapter. On to the final part !

-

A fine documentary but it could have been slightly better if it was shortened by thirty minutes. The first forty five minutes felt like they had a lot of filler to me for some reason.

Ocho apellidos catalanes (2015)
Eight Catalan Surnames (known as Spanish Affair 2)

It's a spanish comedy movie (this one is the sequel of the first one which I did not see..) the movie is about the different kind of spanish people, as they are pretty different depending the zone you live in. And it has a bit of romance in it, a bit a lot.

It was kinda funny at first, then after an hour or so, it got boring and hard to put up with, I almost wanted to walk out of the cinema. At the same time I wanted to see how it ends, so I stayed. The final was comedic too and made me giggle so there's a point for that hahah

All in all I'm not a fan of the spanish cinema, and I can't say this movie changed my mind.

Had it's funny moments but not worth the ticket

Edit: my popcorn isnt working for some reason so 1.5/5

Run All Night (2015)

+

Waiting to do this until after a few hours sleep cost this movie almost a whole popcorn from me. I love these types of movies, and this was definitely watchable, but some reflection has made me realize just how stale it all was. Nothing unexpected and nothing that stood out. Three actors I love and none of them made their mark. Liam Neeson is the star, and at his age, I think he needs to reinvent himself quick. He was fine in this, but I don't think his talent is one-dimensional enough to be playing a variation of the same character over and over again. Watching Ed Harris was like watching someone play Ed Harris. He was ok, but the magic is gone. After Jurassic World, this is the second Vincent D'Onofrio performance I've seen this week that was bland. I think he's one of the great supporting actors, but he should be playing characters that have some kind of edge to them. The biggest problem with the movie is it's lack of identity and style. It's way too forgettable. It also goes on about 15 minutes too long. I'm being harsh on the movie because I did enjoy it, but it's one of those movies that left me saying, come on, you've got to do more.

Attack The Block (2011)

I haven't watched this in a while but I did again and it was still really good. Only movie I've seen John Boyega in (I don't know if he is gonna talk in his English accent in Star Wars or not but his accent is REALLY strong in this movie, I wonder if he's toned it down), and he was pretty good. Nick Frost is good and funny like he always is. And the rest of the cast is good as well. The effects actually aren't terrible either. Nice little scifi movie

I have seen Inside out
I will give it 9 out of 10.
Also want to say about Hitman: Agent 47 it will get 8 from Me
Thank you