Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

That ending is so sad yet so full of hope in so many different ways
Which one of the billion endings are you talking about?

The Edge (1997)

"Today, I'm-a-gonna-kill the motherf*cker."

Great 90s entertainment! Slight guilty pleasure, but I still think it's fairly solid with some nice tension and small twists and turns in the story, basically not aiming for anything other than what it succeeds at.

-

It's on YouTube. The first 10 minutes when God guts himself and then mother earth impregnates herself with his corpse is the best part.
it may be awful to you.. but some enjoy the obscure extreme. Like ME!!!

Because sometimes I want something that is not of the norm.... it can be shocking to view but crap.. and I dont care.. its not what everyday man watches.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
It's on YouTube. The first 10 minutes when God guts himself and then mother earth impregnates herself with his corpse is the best part.

Welcome to the human race...
Black Robe - would've been a
but the villains of the piece are members of the Iroquois tribe so now I'm not so sure.

Terminator: Jenny Smith (2015)

You know what? Before I went into this I had very low expectations, after hearing what everyone thought about it. I liked the first two Terminators, I don't love them but I will acknowledge them as good action films. I went into this movie with a clear mind, since they were wiping the slate clean I didn't take into consideration any of the previous Terminator films, and guess what? I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. It's not the greatest movie ever by any means, but for one I actually could stand Jai Courtney in this film, and that's a major task for anyone to accomplish on its own, but this one did what the last two Terminators didn't. IT ACTUALLY ENTERTAINED ME. The action scenes were actually fun to watch. Salvation was a holy mess and I won't even discuss Terminator 3. And I just love Emilia Clarke and she had some clear weak scenes in this but she's just so attractive I looked passed it. And I can't hate J.K. Simmons either. Matt Smith was also pretty good in the role given to him. The movie was somewhat predictable but it was a surprisingly fun ride, but Arnold ****ing Schwarzenegger man, he was so good in this movie actually. I thought I was gonna moan and groan at half his scenes but he was one of the best parts of this film. Not being the biggest Terminator fan in general may be why I didn't hate this movie as many Terminator fans I know did.

Dark night 7/10

Mr Holmes

A delightful movie that I'll definitely be buying on dvd.

8/10

Constantine -

I do have a soft spot for the occasional supernatural action/horror movie, but even by those standards this one is merely passable.

The Terminator

Watched It online. Was decent

It's Such a Beautiful Day -

I'm not planning on doing another rendition of my Top 100 until 2020, but I reckon this stands a pretty good chance of cracking it.

Review.