Anyone watch TURN: Washington's Spies?

Tools    

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Okay, I LOVE this show. It's on AMC Mondays at 10pm. Terrible time, great show.

I watched all of season 1 on netflix and now it is season 2. The first few episodes were a bit rough, but once I got through those, I was pretty much hooked.

While obviously changed for the sake of drama, the history here is based on facts. It tells the story of the men and women who were rebel spies in the service of George Washington.

It's interesting, too, how the Brits are my favorite characters, lol, simply due to the actors. Angus MacFayden of Braveheart fame, JJ Feild plays a most charming Spy Master, John Andre, and Burn Gorman of Torchwood is just adorable (yes, I said adorable).

The actors are very interactive on Twitter and Samuel Roufkin plays an absolutely crazy villain and he relishes the reactions of the fans. He reads and favors tweets all the time.

Angus even had a conversation with me. (I was so excited. Will I ever grow up? no.)

It's clear they interact because the ratings are not high. I just wish more people watched. I want it to go on until at least the end of the war!

Does anyone else watch?

JJ Feild as Major Andre and Samuel Roukin as Simcoe (very evil):

and Andre and Angus MacFayden (Robert the Bruce of Braveheart) as Robert Rogers, a pretty crazy guy from the Queen's Rangers:

Just want to do my bit to promote this show…

The Americans are good, too, but the Brits are a bit more fun.

As far as history goes, Andre is being portrayed pretty much as to how he was.

Sounds like something I'd really like . I'll have to wait and see if it appears on TV over here as its not on UK Netflix ( there's a surprise )

Sounds like something I'd really like . I'll have to wait and see if it appears on TV over here as its not on UK Netflix ( there's a surprise )
One of the show's biggest fans on Twitter is from the UK. I just asked her how she sees it. (I'll get back to you).

Mystique, check it out!

I guess it isn't for everyone, but if you like 18th century history, it really is well written and intriguing, imo.