Favorite TV series

Tools    

I saw the first episode of Wentorth, but wasn't impressed, I was expecting a prequel to PCBH, but it was way off.
It's a reimaging/reboot/remake/whatever of the original. Having seen the first season, I'd recommend it simply on a dramatic level. Maybe if you try again with the knowledge of what it isn't, you might like it more?

And, as you're interested in The Likely Lads, here's a link you might like.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...be.W4m9PKbj22M

Sopranos

Game Of Thrones

The Wire

Rome

The Tudors

Oz

The Borgias

Spartacus

Deadwood

Winds Of War

War And Rememberance

Breaking Bad is obviously the best. Sopranos and The Wire very close.

I don't know what the fuss is with Game of Thrones. It's just fantasy stuff that's been done before. The only new thing is the addition of all the flesh on show.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Supernatural---Doctor Who!

Also:Simpsons,Family Guy,Prison Break,South Park,Two and a Half Man(wih Charlie),The Sopranos,Big Bang Theory,How i meet you your mother,Batman:The Animated Series...But yea Supernatural and Doctor Who are my fav! But all of shows i mentioned are so good,some of them are finished some are still going,i love them all!!!

A system of cells interlinked
Breaking Bad of course, Deadwood, The Sopranos....

However right now, my favorite is the extremely enjoyable Orphan Black

Saw Earl's post about this show, and grabbed the first season to check it out.

Love this show! Quickly becoming a favorite...

1. LOST - the show was only no-name actors, except for maybe Terry O'Quinn, yet the show was absolutely riveting.
2. Breaking Bad - I do not know of a single person who has seen this show and didn't become hooked (except for my Chemistry professor)
3. Btooom - an anime actually makes it in my top three, believe it or not.

1. The Simpsons

2. 1st season of Twin Peaks

3. Seinfield (1st to 4th seasons especially with episodes like "The Revenge", "The Chinese Restaurant ", "The Parking Garage", "The Parking Space ", "The Bubble Boy", "The Contest")

4. Friends (Except 10th season)

5. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2 years ago I marathon watched CSI seasons 1 to 7 and marked best episodes: S01E09 Unfriendly Skies, S02E01 Burked, S02E02 Chaos Theory, S02E14 The Finger, S02E19 Stalker, S02E23 The Hunger Artist, S04E07 Invisible Evidence, S04E11 Eleven Angry Jurors, S04E12 Butterflied, S04E14 Paper or Plastic, S04E15 Early Rollout, S05E06 What's Eating Gilbert Grissom, S05E21 Committed, S06E05 Gum Drops, S06E07/8 A Bullet Runs Through It, S06E14 Killer, S06E18 The Unusual Suspect, S07E04 Fannysmackin, S07E13 Redrum, S07E16 Monster in the Box)

6. Breaking Bad (Except 5th season. Final three episodes of season 4 and final two episodes of season 3 were the best. S2E08 "Better Call Saul" was the funiest.)

7. 1st and 3rd seasons of Prison Break (when they were actually breaking out of a prison rather than chasing each other with increasing lack of believability or viewer investment.)

8. The Sopranos

9. Rosemary and Thyme

10. A Touch of Frost

1. The Walking Dead (2010-Present)

2. Game of Thrones (2011-Present)

3. Sherlock (2010-Present)

4. Hawaii Five-0 (2010-Present)

5. Dexter (2006-2013)

6. Castle (2009-Present)

7. Criminal Minds (2005-Present)

8. Modern Family (2009-Present)

9. Person of Interest (2011-Present)

10. Psych (2006-2014)

Well I have a new list, had to shuffle some stuff, some of it is relatively the same though

1. The Walking Dead (2010-Present)

2. Game of Thrones (2011-Present)

3. Sherlock (2010-Present)

4. Dexter (2006-2013)

5. Castle (2009-Present)

6. Hawaii Five-0 (2010-Present)

7. The Blacklist (2013-Present)

8. Chicago PD (2014-Present)

9. Criminal Minds (2005-Present)

10. Person of Interest (2011-Present)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well I have a new list, had to shuffle some stuff, some of it is relatively the same though

5. Castle (2009-Present)
6. Hawaii Five-0 (2010-Present)
9. Criminal Minds (2005-Present)
10. Person of Interest (2011-Present)

I gave you + rep for these shows, but "Castle" should be higher.