Happy Wonderful 28th Birthday, Yoda!

Tools    

Enjoy your birthday tomorrow, Chris! And I wish you a speedy recovery the following day.

Happy Birthday Yoda

May the force always be with you

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
When 28 years old *you* reach, look as good *you* will not, hmm?

Happy Birthday Yoda!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yoda, you're turning 28 years old right this minute! (Born at 10:50 in the morning!)

I remember reading you Dr. Seuss books when you were a wee Jedi...

And letting you read comic books when you were a teenager...

And, as a tribute to the five years of German I took in junior high and high school...even with the German misspelling (omigosh, now I'm proofreading GERMAN!)...

But, the one I usually send needs to be here too:

And why not close with something really classy?

A system of cells interlinked
You just CAN'T be 28 already....you just can't!

Time sure flies!

Happy Birthday, Chris!

Welcome to the 28 Club! I am a member of it, too (until November ). It sucks but it could be worse. It just sucks that worse is closer. But maybe there's a point where aging is no longer bad. Maybe.

The Adventure Starts Here!
It's there for me.
Odd. It showed up later in the day but was not there this morning. (And yes, I checked to make sure I wasn't looking at the anniversaries instead of the birthdays.)

Weird. Glad you're official now, though. Gorgeous day for a birthday here in da 'Burgh! Enjoy it!

Happy Birthday Yoda!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday Chris!

I know you sometimes walk around here as if you own the place, but I'll let you away with it.

What?

Happy Birthday green guy - are you the one that gets stronger with anger or smaller with it?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
A Happy Birthday, I Wish You. Enjoy it You Must, or Suffer Your Father's Fate You Will.

Snap! Join the 28 club.