Name a movie which irritated you the most?

Tools    

I will play referee and say you're both right (unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out the "multi-quote" to quote both responses...)
Anyway, Episode III was indeed the best of the prequel series - which, as a series, was awful.
I enjoy them all lol as I say I'm a 90's kid so the prequel movie are chilhood classic for me... and seeing them at the theater with my father are good old memories I don't want to forget

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Oh. Easy. The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. SPECIFICALLY Episode III (although ALL of them bother me). It's nothing to do with "original being best always" or anything like that. But what SPECIFICALLY makes me rage is the amount of clichés used, the writing so bad I want to throw up, Obi-Wan is CONSTANTLY contradicting things he said previously, Padmé doesn't sound like a total moron, but she STILL falls for Anakin's stupid crap?, Anakin starts off as a kid that his mother says "Knows no greed," BUT HE'S THE MOST SELF-OBSESSED LITTLE BRAT ON THE PLANET. Oh my god, I don't even know where to finish this. There is so much about that movie that is so bad I can't even.... understand WHY anyone allowed that to happen. It was just... unnaturally awful.
The thing that really irked me the most was Anakin one minute being a Jedi, then instantaneous turn to the dark side followed by slaughtering young Jedi children. Like he wouldn't have a moment of pause, hang on like yesterday these kids looked up to me and were my friends and now I'm going to kill them. It's too much of a crime to walk away from and be redeemed too. Oh look I killed the Emperor now I get to be good again. We wouldn't mind him choking a few Imperial Generals or even killing a Jedi or 2 in a fair fight but to have the main character from the whole saga slaughter children is a step too far.

George Lucas burn in hell, you got really lucky with the original trilogy and had very good help.

As to why it was allowed to happen, I think its an emperor's new clothes scenario. Lucas became a billionaire with a giant ego who thought the magic of Star Wars was the special effects before the story, and thus surrounded himself with a bunch of company yes men, anyone who would dare oppose him had long since been binned.

Episode III is awesome probably my 3rd favorite of the entire saga
I would say Phantom Menace is the best. Obviously Jar Jar drags it down but Liam Neeson's Qui Gon is a brilliant character, quite an enjoyable Pod race sequence and a really great lightsaber fight at the end.

Clones also more enjoyable than Revenge, has a sinister feel about it of things moving in the backround, enjoyed Jango Fett and the whole ending, with Yoda finally mucking in and saving the day twice. Was electric in the cinema at 2am when Yoda strolls in to confront Dooku, like goosebumps. Never forget it.

Revenge was so irritating, 5 meaningless lightsaber duels, crammed into 1 movie. Give me Luke vs Vader badly choreographed with moving music in the backround any day of the week. The nonsensical turn to the dark side followed by child slaughter same day...WHAT!? Could have had an epic battle on Kashykk as the Wookie's and Yoda battle the clones. The "High ground" LOL, didn't like the whole blue on blue stupid duel at the end, felt so staged and too CGI heavy. Padme just dies at the end wtf? Yoda just decides ok I've been beat that's it for me time to retreat. Hate it.

oohhh. It is "The Fog"...
Watch in last week. but make me irritated much...

The new one or the good old one. If the crappy remake is annoying you then you re annoying me haha.

The movie itself didn't irritate me that much but the relationship between Samways Gamji and Frodo got on my nerves.

50% of their scenes could have been edited out and replaced by more of Gandalf's fireworks.

50% of all the scenes could've been taken out and replaced with nothing.... And it'd still be too long.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Friends With Kids-- so much remarkable talent in the cast, but upon viewing was forced to endure inane conversation, bad jokes, shallow predictable sitcom plots and behaviors--so awful for me, surprised J-Lo wasn't in it....

For me it would have to be Moulin Rouge. I have seen it twice, both for assignments in grade 9 and 12 back when I was in high school. Just hated how everything was so false, and the quick camera just jumping every couple of seconds. And the narrative annoyed the crap out of me. I find it so funny that people think that this is an endearing love story with a tragic ending. No it's just about a prostitute who didn't know what she wanted and they just dress that issue up with fancy costumes and a self-indulgent soundtrack. Sorry for the rant, haha.

For me it would have to be Moulin Rouge. I have seen it twice, both for assignments in grade 9 and 12 back when I was in high school. Just hated how everything was so false, and the quick camera just jumping every couple of seconds. And the narrative annoyed the crap out of me. I find it so funny that people think that this is an endearing love story with a tragic ending. No it's just about a prostitute who didn't know what she wanted and they just dress that issue up with fancy costumes and a self-indulgent soundtrack. Sorry for the rant, haha.
I thought it would've been interesting if they did all the music in the movie like the medley on top of the elephant (which was probably the best sequence of the film). Here, they weaved a whole bunch of songs into a single new song. So, instead of doing cover songs in other parts, I would've liked to see it stick to an entire soundtrack of interwoven medley songs - that would be pretty neat.

STAR WARS: Revenge of the Sith

I have to agree with the comments already posted about it, thus far. I remember how fans declared George Lucas "forgiven" for all of his prequel missteps - after Episode III came out, they were so exuberant. Their ecstasy was tempered only by persistently wooden performances and stilted dialogue, but this movie was declared a winner. So, I walked into the theatre confident & secure and walked out of it highly irritated and annoyed.

The point at which my irritation was turned up to 10 was when the Chancellor reveals himself as the evil-doer to The Chosen One, for the first time. He also reveals to a now-angry Skywalker that he'd better not kill him, because he, alone, has the power to save Padme from future death. Anakin just lowers his lightsabre in submission, despite it being obvious that Lord Sidius has been behind these nightmares, the whole time. Within the movie's own universe, the Jedi are not weak-minded and Anakin is the mightiest of them all, and yet he can't take a hint. I mean ... it's not that hard!

And for that, he'll eventually betray and murder everyone he loves. Including younglings, which can't be called kids because ... I don't know ... that might hurt Hayden's resume, I guess ... or something. But it's at that point where Revenge of the Sith nosedives into the depths. On the other hand, any movie that begins with the title card of "Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away ..." kind of automatically defangs and neuters any argument against it, doesn't it? I mean ... with an opening like that, you'd have to keep your expectations low.