Hey :)

Tools    

I feel it will take me forever to add all the movies I've seen
Oh yes indeed. Actually I have used IMDb before, so I could easily buy the Pro-feature and then transfer all of what I have seen to Letterboxd. But because I'm greedy I didn't. Hah, no actually it was mainly because I wanted to start fresh, so I have begun to just add films manually when I have time.

Yeah same for me... and I feel some of my ratings are too high. Btw I have a different username there so don't think that some creepy stalker just followed you

I browsed the forum a bit and it looks pretty active... I don't know how I didn't find it until now. My friends don't really understand my 'thing' about movies so I'm happy to be here and chat with you guys
Welcome to the forum Natasha - I like your sense of humor and hope you stick around - we could use more humorous types here

Welcome to the forum Natasha - I like your sense of humor and hope you stick around - we could use more humorous types here
Aw I'm glad to hear that... haha trying to make me blush, aren't you?
There's a teeny tiny problem though... it kinda distracts me from the boring stuff I'm supposed to do like writing my thesis

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Welcome.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I feel it will take me forever to add all the movies I've seen
Welcome Natasha. I think "There Will Be Blood" is one of the greatest films.

It takes time, but you can go little by little.. The lists are designed really, really well. Just by looking at the favorite's list, if you have 9 amazing films on your Top 10, I'd check out the one I haven't seen because I know a little about your tastes, especially when you're new. And referring to a thread I started today, I can see what you've seen and what you haven't seen (lists), works great both ways.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
There's a teeny tiny problem though... it kinda distracts me from the boring stuff I'm supposed to do like writing my thesis
So I'm guessing the thesis isn't on movies

Sorry I don't mean to be so distracting

So I'm guessing the thesis isn't on movies
How did you guess?

It takes time, but you can go little by little.. The lists are designed really, really well.
I was talking about adding all the movies in my excel file to my letterboxd profile.

Sorry I don't mean to be so distracting
tsktsk you should try harder

tsktsk you should try harder
Ouch