MoFo Turns 15; Knows Everything

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, if I wasn't second to register, how close was I? Because I know I was in the first month-ish after you went live.

And what fortunate soul posted that 1,000,000th post? Did he or she get a prize?

A system of cells interlinked
"Next time I run across one a person who doesn't, I will send them here to read this review, as it is the best I have seen so far!"

Uh, what? Do I even grammar?

Okay, if I wasn't second to register, how close was I? Because I know I was in the first month-ish after you went live.
You were 27th.

Everyone can find out what order they registered by going to their profile and looking at the number in the URL. It's not perfect because lots of spam bots have been deleted and whatnot, but it gives you a general idea.

And what fortunate soul posted that 1,000,000th post? Did he or she get a prize?
It was me, actually. I noticed it as coming up and stole the glory.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...

You'd have to define "regular users."

I would call regular users people who log in at least once a week and are active in things. It doesn't really matter I guess if that is too big of a pain in the ass to figure out. LOL!

I know that I wasn't any where near being here when you started but, how many people have registered since I joined?

what was the 1st movie reviewed on mofo?
Depends on what you count as a review. We tag reviews, for example. But the very first thread in site history was about Mission: Impossible II, and people talk about what they thought, so if your definition is expansive enough, the first thread and the first review would be one and the same.

I would call regular users people who log in at least once a week and are active in things. It doesn't really matter I guess if that is too big of a pain in the ass to figure out. LOL!
Heh, yeah, sorry. But the 150-ish per day probably gives you a rough idea.

I know that I wasn't any where near being here when you started but, how many people have registered since I joined?
You joined August 30th, 2012. So about 14,400. Which is exactly ten times the number of minutes in a day (working with timestamps teaches you things like this).

BTW, what sorts of people were numbers 3-26 then?
Don't think you'd recognize any, though in the 30s I believe we get into OG- and thmilin.

You can bring up any by just changing the number in the URL, though:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...r.php?u=NUMBER

Happy Birthday MoFo and congrats Yoda!

What was the single most active day MoFo ever had?

What was the first ever post? I'm guessing it was by you but what did it say exactly?

What was the first ever movie that was discussed?

Just cuz I'm feeling lazy, what was been my most rep'ed post so far?

What was the single most active day MoFo ever had?
You'll get different answers depending on how you measure activity (visits, pageviews, posts, threads, logins, whatever). But if you go by posts, it was quite recent: May 18th, 2015. Before that it was September 23rd, 2014. And before that it was September 12th, 2014.

If you go by visits, it was definitely Simon Pegg Day. That's the day Simon Pegg linked to us on Twitter:

What was the first ever post? I'm guessing it was by you but what did it say exactly?

What was the first ever movie that was discussed?
Both are answered via the link above: it was a post/thread about Mission: Impossible II, since that's what I'd most recently seen when I started the site.

Just cuz I'm feeling lazy, what was been my most rep'ed post so far?
It was this post from your Top 100 thread, at +17.

- In total, how many times were avatars changed?
I realized this actually wasn't hard to find out: excluding deleted users and a few other things that might tweak the count a little either way, it's 19,343.

Congrats on making another year, Yoda. It's needless to say (so I'll say it anyway) but this is my home from home on the net.

So, questions.... Umm... How many times have I mentioned Drew Barrymore? How many times has my username been linked to Drew Barrymore? Why isn't the HK 100 an official MoFo list?

Don't have any way to track that. I could, however, tell you how often a specific title has shown up in all posts.
Can you find out what movie shows up among favorite movies in members profiles the most?