This girl

Tools    

hello!
im new here, my name is Cristina, im 18 and i live in a town in Galiza(Spain)
im a fine arts student, so i love every kind of art, also cinema, so that´s why im here; i cannot say i know really very much about cinema but i can say i really want to learn more; my fav actress in every way is Scarlett Johansson and i like all the films i have seen of her- my fav film of all time and above all is Lost in translation-(unless The Island, which is not really my style). i like other films such as Amelie, A clockwork orange, Sideways, Moulin Rouge, Cabaret, Finding Neverland, Dreamers, ... I dont know, there are more but these came to my mind now, i think they are all very different, i can say what i want from a film are feelings, in general i prefer stories from the real lifebut im also a big dreamer
see ya

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome to MoFo

I Hope you enjoy the forums.

You are so lucky to live in Spain. I visited there back in my military days and hated to leave. If I could pick any place (other than Ireland) to live it would be there. Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome home.

Sounds like you'll fit in nicely around here.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Ola Senoirita, como esta?
Can order beer and chips too, yep my Spanish is that good!
Being Scottish ,beer and chips is our local diet!
Welcome, stick around and add a touch of Spain to our humble gathering!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Randomly visiting for now
Welcome! I like Scarlet as well but all I've seen of her is in Lost in Translation, which I loved by the way. Do you like it because it's a lot like a real story; not in terms of an 'actual' real story but the way the storyline is constructed is quite believable don't you think? Has a realness to it I think. PLus Bill Murray is well cast and made me laugh; especially the karaoke scene .

One of my friends reckons it's pretty slow paced but that didn't really cross my mind, it's thought provoking and is shot really beautifully.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome!

Hope you stick around.

Put me in your pocket...
Hello criss. Welcome to the forum.

Your into fine arts. That's great. What are your favorite artists?

Hi and welcome... hope you enjoy it here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Do you like it because it's a lot like a real story; not in terms of an 'actual' real story but the way the storyline is constructed is quite believable don't you think? Has a realness to it I think. PLus Bill Murray is well cast and made me laugh; especially the karaoke scene .

One of my friends reckons it's pretty slow paced but that didn't really cross my mind, it's thought provoking and is shot really beautifully.
Hi!
Yes, I think it is a realistic story, and I like that.
I also know about many people who say it is boring, slow,... I dont know, i think if someone says that it is because that person hasnt understood the film, or has never felt like the characters do.
I dont know, the first time i saw it made me think a lot, because i liked the movie very much but i didnt know what to think about it, i dont know how to explain it. I thought it was a quite sad movie,then when i saw it again i also found it very funny at certain scenes (when Bob goes to have the photos taken of the advertisement of that drink, when they go to the hospital,...). And I love the karaoke scene too! I dont know, it is my favorite because the truth, i love all the scenes, i like the actors, i like the story, the dialogues, the music,... everything. I love many other films but If i had to describe myself with a film, i would say this one

MovieForums Extra
Hi there and welcome to our humble home. Hope you stick around and enjoy our company.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Hello criss. Welcome to the forum.

Your into fine arts. That's great. What are your favorite artists?
Hello Aniko!
Well that is complicated to say, because i like many and i love history of art. What i like most is painting, drawing, photograpy , video and design.
The artistic period which i feel more close to me, is from the Romanticism till the avant-garde (and all the movements it contains), because i think this period means a huge change and a big big evolution that still goes on today (this doesnt mean i dont like the artists from before that time! i think there are fantastic artists in every period and movement and i like them). I also like nowadays art.
I name some of my fav (in no order): Picasso, Dali, Tamara de Lempicka, Schiele, Klimt, Tolouse-Lautrec, Matisse, Van Gogh, Warhol, Kirchner, Frida Kahlo, Munch, Man Ray, Mondrian... I also like the Bauhaus works very much.
Classical: greek art and architecture, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Durer, Vermeer, Van Eyck,... lots and lots

What about you?

Originally Posted by 7thson
You are so lucky to live in Spain. I visited there back in my military days and hated to leave. If I could pick any place (other than Ireland) to live it would be there. Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
Really? Im happy you liked it! I´d like to visit Ireland once, i heard that is pretty similar with the part of Spain in which i live and that people is nice there. A boy i know is going there to study in September i think.

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Ola Senoirita, como esta?
Can order beer and chips too, yep my Spanish is that good!
Being Scottish ,beer and chips is our local diet!
Welcome, stick around and add a touch of Spain to our humble gathering!!!
thats nice

and thanks in general to everyone for your welcome