Twt!!

Tools    

Originally Posted by Austruck
Wow, someone who still calls him "TWT." Just in case it isn't obvious ... look for him as "Yoda" around here now.....
I knew him as TWTcommish. He will always be TWTcommish. Unless, of course, he's just some crazy psychopath who buried TWT and is now pretending to be him. Then I'll simply call him Eowyn.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I remember him fondly as TWTCommish too ... and remember the original "TWT" site (The Warning Track) where he made up that name in the first place. Way back when he was, well, shorter than I am!

Crazy psychopath? Ha, so you DO know him!

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by nlkead
Remember me?* I'm here to reminisce about Lady Eowyn with you.

First off: she was bat**** insane. Secondly: She was...

...um...

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my experiences with her.

*I was pcrz428, you bastard. I can't believe you don't remember.
I've heard of you before. We meet at last.

Not too hard to follow, blibby boy: Yoda used to go by the username "TWTCommish" years ago, even here, I think. At some point he realized it made no sense because his original baseball site (The Warning Track, TWT) was long gone. So he upgraded to "Yoda."

See? Easy.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I knew him as TWTcommish. He will always be TWTcommish. Unless, of course, he's just some crazy psychopath who buried TWT and is now pretending to be him. Then I'll simply call him Eowyn.

Lets put a smile on that block
Not too hard to follow, blibby boy: Yoda used to go by the username "TWTCommish" years ago, even here, I think. At some point he realized it made no sense because his original baseball site (The Warning Track, TWT) was long gone. So he upgraded to "Yoda."

See? Easy.
*Rubs head and starts to groan*

I....Don't....understand

*Runs off crying*

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Nim and Glitter are in her cellar. She's leading a triple life-- Eowyn by day, Nim at night, and Glitter at PETA meetings. In order to better illustrate the degree of mental instability we're talking about here, just think of that cross dressing scene from Silence of the Lambs on repeat for the last year. Glitter still won't put the lotion in the basket, either-- it was tested on animals.

I. Give. Up.
I bet I can give it a shot: I used to know Yoda on a different site, under the name of TWTcommish. Same with Delilah, too-- although she's still very much active at this other site. TWT, on the other hand, kinda drifted away a long time ago... and we miss him terribly. She was talking about this site a day or two ago, so I registered to annoy Yoda so he'll finally come back to his RT home.

Or, I may stay here. I depends if the extra-large rabbit trap is Fedex'd in time.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
what is the other site?
www.rottentomatoes.com.

It's crazy over there-- The regulars in the off topic forum aren't too friendly to newbies. And General Discussion is just all-around terrible. Yet, I've been there for over three years...

Man, I need a new hobby.

Lets put a smile on that block
I. Give. Up.
*still hiding in the shadows groaning*
I bet I can give it a shot: I used to know Yoda on a different site, under the name of TWTcommish. Same with Delilah, too-- although she's still very much active at this other site. TWT, on the other hand, kinda drifted away a long time ago... and we miss him terribly. She was talking about this site a day or two ago, so I registered to annoy Yoda so he'll finally come back to his RT home.

Or, I may stay here. I depends if the extra-large rabbit trap is Fedex'd in time.
Oh i see, that makes perfect sense. Welcome!

Wait! You take, like, four days to find these threads and respond, and all you can say is "This is so weird"???

[rereads thread]

Okay, never mind.

A system of cells interlinked
www.rottentomatoes.com.

It's crazy over there-- The regulars in the off topic forum aren't too friendly to newbies. And General Discussion is just all-around terrible. Yet, I've been there for over three years...

Man, I need a new hobby.
Yeah, RT is quite possibly one of the worst forums on the web. I lurked there for a while way back before I joined MoFo, before deciding to never go into their forums again. I still like to scope out the tomato-meter ratings on various films, as the site excels in data-mining all the newspaper reviews from all over the country, but the forums seemed just terrible to me. I presume they haven't gotten any better...

Originally Posted by Sedai
Yeah, RT is quite possibly one of the worst forums on the web. I lurked there for a while way back before I joined MoFo, before deciding to never go into their forums again. I still like to scope out the tomato-meter ratings on various films, as the site excels in data-mining all the newspaper reviews from all over the country, but the forums seemed just terrible to me. I presume they haven't gotten any better...

I lurked on RT pre MoFo too... but it didn't take very long for me to decide it was not the place I wanted to be...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I made the mistake of clicking on a few posts over on the IMDB site once in a while. Never again. Those people are just, well, pathetic. The site would be better off without posts from anybody. It's just not what they do best.