Happy Anniversary Moviemaker

Tools    

Happy Anni Seth

Neutral Milk Hotel
Happy anniversarry ya big loser who i will most likley hang out with today becasue...........well..........I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS I SWEAR IT!!!!!!!
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Randomly visiting for now
Happy Birthday man, hope you had a killer time........doin whatever it is that makes you happy.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Errr, I think it was his MoFo anniversary, not his birfday. I *think*, anyway.

In either case, a reason for celebration! Here's to many more of whatever we're celebrating!

Happy anny, kid.

Don't annoy me today and I'll give you that feeling of no-pain you're always asking me about...meaning: I won't slug you.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary MovieMaker

Congrats on your anniversary....
...and here's a little something I know you'll like.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Austruck
Errr, I think it was his MoFo anniversary, not his birfday. I *think*, anyway.

In either case, a reason for celebration! Here's to many more of whatever we're celebrating!
.........yeah you're right it was his anniversary....happy anniversary anyway

I know im late but wasnt in the country so happy Ani seth

history *is* moralizing
am i late?#................................ *****, i AM late.
sorry sorry sorry entschuldigung!
and then
Happy anniversary !

Lets put a smile on that block
Sorry for my belated greeting of love.

Crappy Anniverssary MovieMaker! (Your right, that is fun to say! ha HA!)

Happy Be-lated Anni M & M!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)