First week here.

Tools    

Wheely cool bike girl
It's my One week birthday here and I find that there are a number of threads here that I really enjoy. I haven't even gone through them all yet.
A bit about me:
I am a perpetual Student. My primary learning tool in the computer and graphics. I use Corel Draw 12 at present and learning about Skins among other things.

I live and work in Heidelberg Germany and do a lot of bicycle tours all over Europe. Up to now I have been to 10 countries and coverd some 6000 miles by bike and train (this is a guess in mileage).

Love movies and love some of the old 40's a 50's BW works. I can't tell you my favorite movie cause that changes from time to time.
Cary Grant is one of my favorite actors as is Katherine Hepburn.

This is the first Movie Forum I have belonged to.

Randomly visiting for now
Welcome Coolbreeze, your username is very refreshing like a ..... makes me think of palm trees swaying and the leaves swishing about like the pitter patter of rain.......ahh I feel better already.....enjoy your stay!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome.

Hope you stick around...

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome! You will find many here, including myself, that like the old Black and White works as well. I am quite partial to film noir myself...

Arresting your development
I think it's cool that you like to put something fun between your legs.

Have good & plenty of fun here!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Wilkommen mein freund!!!! Hope that's right, my german is a little rusty, hardly used it since I left school some 15 years ago.
Still remember schwarzwalderkirschtorte and oxenschwanzensuppe, guess they just stuck in my somewhat warped mind.
Did you watch any of the tour de France? Not a huge cycling enthusiast, but I admire Lance Armstrong and all that he has been through.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Welcome, I was stationed in Bad Kissingen with the US Army back in the late 80's. I loved it there. Hope you have a good time here.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I think it's cool that you like to put something fun between your legs.
i don't get it, i don't get it...
Anonymous, i rate you................................... R+!

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i don't get it, i don't get it...
Anonymous, i rate you................................... R+!
*shrugs*

Color me never understood.

Welcome home, Miss Breeze.

Beware of everyone.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Beware of everyone.
Especially Lordslay'....

Rick Flair from the WWE used to be nicknames coolbreeze, but it was an insult to him for some reason.

history *is* moralizing
Color me never understood.
i get it i get it.................

i get it i get it.................
That's why you are in my cool book.

history *is* moralizing
yeah! i made it! now i have everything i ever wanted in my life, what the hell's left to do?

yeah! i made it! now i have everything i ever wanted in my life, what the hell's left to do?
The only thing left is to get one of those Hollywood stunt doubles to complete your last task, I guess...

history *is* moralizing
The only thing left is to get one of those Hollywood stunt doubles to complete your last task, I guess...
problem is, like Belmondo, i perform myself all the scenes in my movies, even the dangerous ones...