2016 NBA Playoffs

Tools    

The Warriors are in trouble this series. I think the Cavs win fairly comfortably.
Why, they find their 3 point magic again?.

Does anyone else feel sorry for Durant. One minute the basket ball experts are saying he was a man on a mission. Thats what Stephen A Smith said e also hailed him as on another level. But then Stephen A turns on him and says its 10 years and no ring and he is on this opinion that maybe Durants needs too figure out his play off problems. Durants problem is if he and westbrooke dont score 40 from Durant and 30 from Westbrooke they get blown off the floor because other players dont generate enough points if they have a bad night. And yes even Jordan and Kobie had bad shooting nights. KD has to leave OKC because its the Sonics Play off curse.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don't feel sorry for him. He gets paid multi-millions even if he loses. I also think he's soft, usually chokes in the clutch, doesn't even play in the post, doesn't drive to the hole enough, doesn't draw enough fouls, doesn't play good defense, sticks to perimeter shots, and when it came to one of the most important games of his life, he shoots 28% while taking way too many shots, and turns the ball over so much, which is odd, since he's not a point guard. I feel he's been overrated..

Who I think are the best players
1. Lebron James
2. Kahwi Leonard
3. Anthony Davis
4. Chris Paul
5. Klay Thompson

Im glad you didnt put Curry on here. I always felt Clay was the glue too the Warriors togethers

Here is the real best NBA Top Players

1 Lebron James
2 Kwai Lenard
3 Dwayne Wade. As Long As He Is Playing . He is King.
4 Damian Lillard.
5 Gregg Harden
6 Kevin Durant- Lets be clear On Something KD Is not Lebron going too the hole is not his style.

Does anyone else feel sorry for Durant. One minute the basket ball experts are saying he was a man on a mission. Thats what Stephen A Smith said e also hailed him as on another level. But then Stephen A turns on him and says its 10 years and no ring and he is on this opinion that maybe Durants needs too figure out his play off problems. Durants problem is if he and westbrooke dont score 40 from Durant and 30 from Westbrooke they get blown off the floor because other players dont generate enough points if they have a bad night. And yes even Jordan and Kobie had bad shooting nights. KD has to leave OKC because its the Sonics Play off curse.
He is in the West and winning a championship is hard. That's mroe than enough explanation.

BANNED
Im glad you didnt put Curry on here. I always felt Clay was the glue too the Warriors togethers

Here is the real best NBA Top Players

1 Lebron James
2 Kwai Lenard
3 Dwayne Wade. As Long As He Is Playing . He is King.
4 Damian Lillard.
5 Gregg Harden
6 Kevin Durant- Lets be clear On Something KD Is not Lebron going too the hole is not his style.
1 Jordan
2 Johnson
3 LeBron
4 Chamberlain
5 Russell

Years ago I liked Bball, though I can take or leave it.

All time?

01.Jordan
02.Wilt
03,Kareem
04.Russell
05.Magic
06.Duncan
07.Bird
08.Lebron
09.Shaq
10.Hakeem

In my opinion. I find it hard to rank active players and the big three centers are interchangeable. Lebron will finish as a top five even though i hate him.

I'd have to rank them by decade, and I won't pick the 70's since I wasn't around..

1980s
PG- Isiah Thomas
SG- Michael Jordan
SF- Scottie Pippen
PF- Kevin McHale
C- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

BANNED

In my opinion. I find it hard to rank active players and the big three centers are interchangeable. Lebron will finish as a top five even though i hate him.
You never liked the Trainwreck Film?

I'd have to rank them by decade, and I won't pick the 70's since I wasn't around..

1980s
PG- Isiah Thomas
SG- Michael Jordan
SF- Scottie Pippen
PF- Kevin McHale
C- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Are those your favourites? Because c'mon Pippen over Bird at SF in the 80's? I love Isiah and you could make an argument for him i suppose, but no way was Magic not the best PG of the 80's.

I was so dissapointed in the raptors..

Are those your favourites? Because c'mon Pippen over Bird at SF in the 80's? I love Isiah and you could make an argument for him i suppose, but no way was Magic not the best PG of the 80's.
No, the best. Magic couldn't defend anyone, neither could Bird. Magic couldn't shoot worth a crap either. I don't like Pippen at all, but he was the best SF, he could do anything, was always a top defender.

1990s
PG - Gary Payton
SG - Michael Jordan
SF - Scottie Pippen (could have been Grant Hill, injuries)
PF - Karl Malone (though Duncan is the best, he was drafted in 96)
C - Hakeem Olajawon

You're nuts. Pippen was the best SF in the 80's?? The 1980's, when he played 2 or 3 seasons and never even averaged 15 ppg or 4 apg?? There's not even a point in getting into Magic, because you obviously have a bias towards Isiah. Which is fine, and again i suppose an argument can be made for him.

You're 90's one i'd mostly agree with.

You're nuts. Pippen was the best SF in the 80's?? The 1980's, when he played 2 or 3 seasons and never even averaged 15 ppg or 4 apg?? There's not even a point in getting into Magic, because you obviously have a bias towards Isiah. Which is fine, and again i suppose an argument can be made for him.

You're 90's one i'd mostly agree with.
I watched the games, no way Magic was the best point guard. If you can't play defense, you're a liability.. Pippen didn't play all of the 80's, but stats are just stats. Maybe Dominique.

2000s
Jason Kidd
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Tim Duncan
Shaquille O'Neal

Nobody had court vision like Magic. Nobody made other players better like Magic. You're going to call Magic out aboit his defense after singing the praises of Klay Thompson a couple days ago. I would have liked to see Isiah or Klay play D as a 5 in game 7 of the playoffs. Isiah was great, Magic is all time one of the few best players ever. It's not even close.

He had great court vision, no doubt about it. Being 6'9", he could see the floor so much easier. Besides my Pistons, Magic was my favorite player, but I want to be objective.

I hate to use this argument, but anyone will tell you Klay Thompson is one of the best defenders in the game.

You are exaggerating. He wasn't great on defence, but he wasn't bad either not sure how it has morphed into this in everyones minds. You are also outright dismissing the fact that he is possibly the greatest on offence of all time, you are acting like every player needs to be A+ on defence and offence to be great. Fact is Magic did more than any other PG during the 80's, same with Bird at SF.

I mean what about Bill Russell was he not great because he wasn't great on offence despite being possibly the greatest defender of all time? Or was his stellar defence all the team really needed from him?