Who is your most hated actor/actress?

Tools    

But who is your most hated actor/actress, you know the one that makes your blood pressure rise for no particular reason except they just plain get on your nerves and want to make one throw the remote at the screen.
I think probably Benedict Cumberbatch and Kate Winslet.

Don't hate anyone per se.

But not a fan of Jessica Alba, Katherine Hiegl or Mark Wahlberg though,or anyone in the Watchmen cast (worst cast movie in recent years if you ask me).

No offence guys (its a common one I know) but as for Tom Cruise, don't understand how people can hate him TBH. Hes a decent actor and not the only movie star who plays himself quite a lot.

Seems like a nice guy to me....if its down to his worship of space lizards, it shouldn't be a reason to dislike someone, as far as I am concerned you can worship whatever god you like.
Big second to Katherine Heigl...can't stand her.

Carrie Fisher. Terrible attitude she seems to have these days.
Talking about movies though, it would be Jai Courtney, Jennifer Lawrence, Shia LaBeouf and Mark Wahlberg for me.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Jaden Smith - The words Handed and plate come to mind.
Kiera Knightly - Overrated fake F**k, Pouting TW*T

Penelope Cruz used to get on my nerves as it seemed she was bouncing on and off different c0cks every week but she's alright since she married the main man Javier
LOLOLOLOL "bouncing on and off"

new kids on the block marky mark, adam sandler, and these under 40 don't seem to belong

Ben Affleck... I think he's a horrible actor....

Only good film he was in was "To The Wonder".. he had only one line!! and very little acting.

Off the top of my head I'm allergic to the following:

Tom Cruise
Morgan Freeman
Tom Hanks
Mel Gibson
Katharine Hepburn
Chloe Moretz

I don't know why, but for some strange reason I just dislike Jeremy Renner. It's not his acting or even the movies he's in, he just pisses me off for no reason.

I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lawrence. Maybe she just picks bad movies to be in. Has she ever made a critically acclaimed movie?
Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle were pretty critically acclaimed.

I agree with CR, Jennifer Lawrence is crap actress and Bradley Cooper is just as terrible