MoFo Fantasy Football 2022 - The Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Wow, after losing Williams for the season, now it sounds like Akers is a healthy scratch. Absolutely horrendous timing/circumstance.
Rumors suggest Akers May be done with LA

The trick is not minding
Adam, in case you’ve been too busy, I want to bring to your attention that your TE, Freiermuth, is ruled out for this weekend and to replace him with Pitts when you get the chance.

My first pick overall is out again, plus MG3 has hurt ribs, looks like my matchup with holden should be a nailbiter. I knew my boys would find a way to lose In all honesty im not being toxic, Im getting a perverse pleasure from my own suckage. That didnt sound right.

The trick is not minding
My first pick overall is out again, plus MG3 has hurt ribs, looks like my matchup with holden should be a nailbiter. I knew my boys would find a way to lose In all honesty im not being toxic, Im getting a perverse pleasure from my own suckage. That didnt sound right.
I feel your pain. I remember how bad I sucked my first year in the league. Started 0-6 after losing Brees, Chubb, Mostert and Goedert for extended periods.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well if I started Burrow I would have won. Funny cause I won a championship with him last year and would have lost if I benched him in another league

The trick is not minding
Well if I started Burrow I would have won. Funny cause I won a championship with him last year and would have lost if I benched him in another league
You might still win, if Everett is able to have a good night.

Really glad our trade worked out so far (even if just one game into it).

Yeah, we'll see. If he does win you can thank Claypool scoring as many points in one game as he had all season until now. And this in a game where he lost his quarterback in like the third quarter, no less.

A system of cells interlinked
Y'all cheatin!

The trick is not minding
Still waiting on Ekeler’s results for tonight, but I already have this wrapped up for my 4th straight win, after starting 0-2 in disastrous fashion. I didn’t escape unscathed as Brown, who’s been my best WR so far, reportedly left last night wearing a boot.

Looking at my next matchup, I see I get Yoda next, although he’ll be without Kupp. So this should be an interesting game, since I don’t expect Brown to play, and my other WR have proven to be streaky.

You're the favorite. The RB injury roulette wheel fell on me this year and yeah, my team is largely based around my 3-4 potentially exploding players going off once or twice each week. Which might actually work, but is obviously brittle, like when one of them isn't playing.

The trick is not minding
You're the favorite. The RB injury roulette wheel fell on me this year and yeah, my team is largely based around my 3-4 potentially exploding players going off once or twice each week. Which might actually work, but is obviously brittle, like when one of them isn't playing.
Maybe. I just read reports that Brown may be down for the season, and if true, that will set me back some. Unless Smith-Schuster finally has turned a corner. And if Bateman returns from his injury soon.

I was pre emptive with this exact scenario in mind, making a trade for Pittman, while also grabbing some under the radar WR such as Samuels and now Pierce, but it remains to be seen if Samuels can return to his early production and if Pierce is capable of consistently putting up 10-15 points to compliment Pittman. Or if Doubs can do the same in a messy Packers offense.

Too many question marks.

Yeah, we'll see. If he does win you can thank Claypool scoring as many points in one game as he had all season until now. And this in a game where he lost his quarterback in like the third quarter, no less.
Or I can thank myself for picking him up because I honestly thought he was due. Plus that Bucs secondary is just bad.

You might still win, if Everett is able to have a good night.

Really glad our trade worked out so far (even if just one game into it).
I'll be surprised if he does, but will be interesting to watch I suppose. I could really use the W because it just gets harder from here for me. That Mitchell injury was huge week 1 on me.

The trick is not minding
I'll be surprised if he does, but will be interesting to watch I suppose. I could really use the W because it just gets harder from here for me. That Mitchell injury was huge week 1 on me.
Everett is usually good for 10 points, so that would be more than enough for the win. His stats have gone up, with two exceptions, since Allen went out with his injury. I like your chances.

The trick is not minding
You’re down by just over 4 points. A TD will wipe that out. Still plenty of time, and I actually like your chances here. Herbert likes to get him some short passes which will add up eventually.

I dunno if due is a thing, the Steelers offense is just bad. But the Bucs are 7th in pass yards per game. Forget good matchup, it was actually a bad one.