Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Idiots are idiots regardless of their tastes, their tastes just give them an opportunity to be idiots
I like your mofo name! Just been meaning to say that. Carry on.

I want Arya's horse.

Good observation someone made about the reaction of the Northern lords to the news Jon is actually half Stark, half Targaryan.
Wplains, if you're talking about the preview clip for Episode 2 where one of the Northern lords is saying something about not being able to trust a Targaryan, I think he's actually referring to Jon wanting to go South to meet up with Dany, which I think is supposed to happen in the next episode. I don't think a major reveal about Jon's true heritage is coming to all concerned as of yet. When that happens, it'll be a big "sh*t hits the fan" episode, IMO.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Wplains, if you're talking about the preview clip for Episode 2 where one of the Northern lords is saying something about not being able to trust a Targaryan, I think he's actually referring to Jon wanting to go South to meet up with Dany, which I think is supposed to happen in the next episode. I don't think a major reveal about Jon's true heritage is coming to all concerned as of yet. When that happens, it'll be a big "sh*t hits the fan" episode, IMO.
I imagine another scene in the hall, an embarrassed Jon;

"erm my Lords and Lady's..., well erm you know how I was meant to be Ned's son and all that 'cough' well erm...

Just want to say, especially because I was behind but couldnt stay out of the thread, always so impressed how tv show fans on mofo are so polite about not giving spoilers. Such a nice change from other forums.

I imagine another scene in the hall, an embarrassed Jon;

"erm my Lords and Lady's..., well erm you know how I was meant to be Ned's son and all that 'cough' well erm...
Hee-hee! Then a fight breaks out between all the Lords of the North, and we see if the kids that Jon forgave will keep their oath and fight at his side, while Sansa sits at the table drinking wine and Littlefinger does what he does best---leans against the wall and smirks.

Littlefinger does what he does best---leans against the wall and smirks.
I found him disturbingly sexy in this episode and I dont know why.

Woah woah woah Bella Ramsey plays Lyanna Mormont. She's only 13 and this is her first role. Far out. Keeping an eye on this kid's work in future.

Woah woah woah Bella Ramsey plays Lyanna Mormont. She's only 13 and this is her first role. Far out. Keeping an eye on this kid's work in future.
Totally! I can see her transitioning into movies with no problem. She is composed and sure of herself onscreen and I love it when she bi**hes big "Lords" out and puts them in their place. I hope Lyanna survives the series but it's anybody's game where the supporting characters are concerned.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Her parents don't let her watch the show either, presumably she has seen her own scenes I would imagine.

Totally! I can see her transitioning into movies with no problem. She is composed and sure of herself onscreen and I love it when she bi**hes big "Lords" out and puts them in their place. I hope Lyanna survives the series but it's anybody's game where the supporting characters are concerned.
I'm really impressed with her. She's so natural infront of the camera and has a huge screen presence IMO. Big things ahead for her I would think, unless she changes her mind about acting. The casting in this has been excellent. And yes, her standing up to the dudes was awesome. A true egalitarian.

Her parents don't let her watch the show either, presumably she has seen her own scenes I would imagine.
Maybe they let her watch the rushes. Not sure I would let a 13 year old watch complete episodes.

I love this kid. I loved her when she first appeared but she was just so good in that episode.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Dani, that guy who proposed is Euron Greyjoy of the Iron Isles (Yara and Theon's uncle). He threw his brother off a cliff last season and took command and was going to kill Y&T, but they high-tailed it away to Dany to make a pact with her. He told everyone then (last season) that if they built him a bunch of ships (with what, I ask?), he'd take them to King's Landing where he'd marry Cersei and take over.

Frankly, this season he looked like a millennial hipster coming in with those duds. Seemed completely out of place. Did the costuming department phone that one in? LOL

Frankly, this season he looked like a millennial hipster coming in with those duds. Seemed completely out of place. Did the costuming department phone that one in? LOL
LOL MamaYods. I just found his arrogant manner so entertaining to watch, especially the two hands moment and 'the look' from Jaime. Didnt really take notice of his duds. As a woah to go episode I think this one for me was so jam packed it's probably my favourite of the lot. Did not skip off with the faeries even once. Still miss the two young psychos, though, and it seems i didnt get my wish that Bolton survived the munch a thon.

Arya I think will survive because everyone is so sure she will die. Sansa is bugging me and cersei head would just be a trophy on the end of an Ice Staff. The North isnt listening too Jon and Sansa's harsh attitude toward helpless children who cant control what there fathers did. Tells me Jon is the right person too give orders and wanna see Sansa try her **** with Dany

This might just do nobody any good.
Yeah, Sansa's only shifted from one end of the spectrum to the other which I found a bit disappointing but it honestly feels natural given the road she went down on.

My fan ending is her up the Little Finger and/or Varys of the next iteration of the Seven Kingdoms. Tyrion maybe the more obvious candidate but I honestly don't see him surviving.

I didn't mention this earlier but I really love the personality the actors playing Beric and Thoros bring to their characters. They haven't really gotten that one moment (well, maybe the first time we see Beric come back to life) like others have so the heavy lifting has befallen on them and they nail it each time.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just bumping in. I imagine it's less about GoT fans and more about Sheeren anti-fans. >=P~

I personally hate everything about this guy's music. So much so that my entire universe tilted a negative 3 degrees the first time I heard one of his songs. I still twitch with memories as bad as Pinhead making sweet sweaty love to a chalkboard: scrape, scrape, screech, moan. Blegh.

I honestly don't even remember the scene. It was a complete disconnect. On second viewing I set up a camera to see what happens during my blackouts. As it turned out, I just sunk into the couch, growling out "damn that's him damn that's him damn that's him effing contemporary pop who-ore in MY fictional world of dragons at least change you hair your hair your hair; your damn hair ... repeat" while globs of spittle dribbled down my face, fists clinched and inverted in near epileptic tremors. Yeah, I actually said "repeat." The only thing worse would have been Taylor Swift playing guitar in bright red lipstick for Cersei as a long lost cousin-sister.

Total.
Disruption.
Of suspension of disbelief.
and another two-degree tilt.

As it turned out, I just sunk into the couch, growling out "damn that's him damn that's him damn that's him effing contemporary pop who-ore in MY fictional world of dragons at least change you hair your hair your hair; your damn hair ... repeat" while globs of spittle dribbled down my face, fists clinched and inverted in near epileptic tremors.
Oh, ynwtf, that's classic stuff!

I think Bran wont tell Jon because it would discredit his fathers legacy too have protected a Targ Air and He will see that Jon maybe is happy finally by Storys end Caugh with Dany or Jon will die but Dany and his Sun will survive and Bran and Sam will only know the truth

Dani, that guy who proposed is Euron Greyjoy of the Iron Isles
I loved the comment in the recrap that Euron is so damn evil he'll make Bolton look like Shirley Temple. This makes me so happy.