I need the name of this movie if you can help plz

Tools    

It is about a girl who is dealing with a break up or divorce maybe and so her and her sister I think her Jenny go on a trip. She meets this guy who plays the piano and he I think he sings 4 her at the end of the movie. Either her name is Jenny or her sister name is Jenny. But, during the movie they go out with some friends and get drunk and I think that is where she meets that guy who plays the piano. I thought the guy who played the piano was Jeff Goldblum, but it's not.
I also remember that at the end of the movie the girl was going to leave back to her country i think and the guy went to stop her and he got to the airport and saw her plane leave, then he was stading on one side of the Glass from the airport and she appears on the other side of the glass

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sounds familiar, but it also sounds like every generic rom com.

Suspect's Reviews

I am half agony, half hope.
Sounds vaguely like Only You

Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Junior

Johann von Goethe

I can't remember if I've seen that or not. Dammit! I have to go find it now.

Please help me find it i've been looking for this movie for years, its kind of special cause i remember watching it with my mother when i was little and i just can't take this movie off my head...

PD : Mrs Darcy thanks for trying but is not the movie, in the movie that i am talking about the guys thinks the girl leaves the airport back to her country and just stand on one side of the glass watching the airplane departure then the girl appears on the other side of the glass and this very nice song from the movie starts playing, same song he played for her at this club where he plays piano.

Sounds a bit Like Lost in Translation, well some of it, but that is not old enough - what about - 30 Is a Dangerous Age, Cynthia - Do you have a decade in mind?

i was born in 81 so if i recall the movie i must of been like 7 or 8 so definitely the movie is from the 80's

and no.. is neither one of those either

A system of cells interlinked
Damn, I also feel like I have seen that last scene, but don't know the movie!!

Holden will know...

Anyone was able to find out?

No is not that one.. thanks for trying anyways

anyone was able to figure it out?

anyone?

To love and be loved in return
I would like to help, could you provide more information like the genre of that movie, or you sure that was an 80s movie, do you still remember what the main story was about?

i am sorry...
maybe i didn't watch it.

Sounds like a movie I have heard about... Can't remember the name! You have anymore details on it so we can guess it better?

Semper Fooey
I'm with everyone else. I've seen that ending, but it must not have been a memorable movie since none of us remembers the rest of it.

no thats all i remember, i wrote everything i know and remember of this movei

hopefully somebody will know...

i still don't know the name of this movie