What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Evan Almighty
The whole family went, including the grandparents and we all really enjoyed it. Loved the beard as a ponytail....and Wanda Sykes is a hoot. I haven't seen my parents laugh like that in a long time...Which was good to see. And, the ending credits helped send everyone out of the theater giggling and with a smile on their face.

Rita: Why do you sound like Evan but look like a Bee Gee?

Rita: Have you been shootin' up Rogaine?

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Transformers!

It was freakin awesome but where was saber toothed tiger??? He was always my favorite!

Originally Posted by bleacheddecay
...but where was saber toothed tiger??? He was always my favorite!
Wasn't that, like, Voltron (Defender of the Universe)? Oh, no, wait: there was a "Beast Wars" series for the Transformers, yeah? I'm happy to say that's all just a hazy memory for me now.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

1408 with John Cusack. This movie is worth watching. I have had good luck with movies I've been seeing in theaters lately. 5/5.

You ready? You look ready.
Ratatouille-
How does Pixar do it?!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Ratatouille, I saw it with some friends ranging from 13-22 and we all loved it.

Wasn't that, like, Voltron (Defender of the Universe)? Oh, no, wait: there was a "Beast Wars" series for the Transformers, yeah? I'm happy to say that's all just a hazy memory for me now.
He-man would spank you if he heard that..shame on you.

Live Free or Die Hard- Wasn't too bad, I would rate it 4/5. Even through there was some flaws..

Transformers

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

there's a frog in my snake oil
Transformers

Bag of shite, very poorly disguised.

Put me in your pocket...
Transformers

Bag of shite, very poorly disguised.
Would that bag size be snack, sandwich or a gallon storage size?

While on vacation, we saw...

Transformers and The Simpsons Movie.

Beware The Probe!
Sunshine...

Bleh....

I liked it to an extent, but I've seen it before when it was called....

"EVERY OTHER SCI-FI MOVIE WHERE A TEAM VENTURES OFF IN SPACE TO SAVE EARTH!"

<sigh>

A Perfect Stranger (Halle Berry, Bruce Willis)
I thought i had it all figured out at the end of the movie, until it proved i hadn't.. good one!

And do check my "art": Deviant

Fantastic 4

Funny I watched first the Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer before that