Lost (Possible Spoilers)

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Sci-Fi Guy, thanks for posting the pic of Jack standing over the casket. My daughter and I figured that easily meant whoever was in it couldn't be some really tall person. Doesn't that casket look, well, SHORT?

Like, too short to be Juliet's but certainly short enough to be Ben's? Just another guess I'm hazarding? It seems like we were supposed to notice that since they give us plenty of time to see the ratio of Jack's height to the horizontal "height" of the casket.

Beware The Probe!
Sci-Fi Guy, thanks for posting the pic of Jack standing over the casket. My daughter and I figured that easily meant whoever was in it couldn't be some really tall person. Doesn't that casket look, well, SHORT?
Normally I use my own screencaps but in this case I didn't need to.

Tonnes of them on this site...

http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/

Lets put a smile on that block
I heard not till February.

But we only have three seasons to go! And its only 16 episodes per season! So hopefully no more crappy filler episodes!

I think he has got it down to a fine art

ive been really missing my lost fix...

honestly.

the past few nights ive been watching reruns.

you guys remember the episode with nikki? the best line in that eo was from sawyer "AND WHO THE HELL IS NIKKI?"

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
I think that Season 4 may be post-poned due to the writers' strike. Which sucks but I'd rather wait for the season to start than have them air half the season and then have to wait a month or two for the second half.

PS: Posted before I saw the thread about the Writers Strike. Bah.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

There are 8 episodes in *the can* so to speak, word around the campfire is that if the strike goes to much longer we will get an 8 episode season starting in January and that's it.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
I for one don't want them to show those 8 episodes and then have a huge gap between the next batch. That just kills any sort of tension or momemtum the show will potentially generate with those first 8 episodes. I prefer the 24 approach to seasons where its run all the way through. That's the way it should be.

Lets put a smile on that block
WOO HOO!

News just in from my editor guys and gals...

Lost Finds Thursdays In January

ABC announced that it will bring back Lost for a fourth season on Jan. 31,
2008, in a new timeslot, Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

The season may be abbreviated because of the six-week-old writers' strike;
only eight of a planned 16 episodes were completed before the strike shut
down production of further scripts.

Lost will be followed at 10 p.m. on Thursdays by the new series Eli Stone,
about a lawyer who seeks to find a deeper meaning to life after experiencing
a series of odd hallucinations that may indicate a higher calling.
It's in my diary!

Although, i do wonder if the writers strike will be over by the start of the season...i'm pretty sure it won't be...

K I'm sayin this now for proof. They're gonna kill an acre of cast in S4 and S5 and S6 will be a stripped down cast of about 6 dealing with life off the island.

Ok maybe they won't but if they do then I'm just awesome!Maybe it's just wishful thinking to get to the "meat" of what makes the show lovable.

The Adventure Starts Here!
My two daughters got me Lost, Season 3 on DVD for Christmas. I'm rewatching the entire season (not on purpose, but you know how you think you'll watch just one episode and then end up watching them back to back? gahh!), and now I'm psyched for the new season to start.

The bonus features are a lot of fun too, including the Lost in a Day feature where they show you a typical 14-hour workday for the show, from both L.A. and Hawaii. It's amazing all the details that have to be worked out on any given day. I loved the subtle stuff -- such as the script meeting that includes the wardrobe guy, who has to know how many blue T-shirts Jack will need for the next day's filming (for re-dos after getting them messed up or ripped, etc.). Then he heads to various thrift stores to find the wardrobes! Too cool. I love little factoids like this.