The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Here is my future son-in-law Brahm and I during our trip to Kalamazoo Mich. to clean up the oil. This stuff was very nasty and was nothing compared to the gulf cleanup. It was more concentrated which is good in one way because it was not widespread, but on the other hand the area that was hit was extremely bad. We are both in chest waders and I am in the oil-infested water pulling up limbs and whatnot that was contaminated. I might be going back in a few days, but it is really nasty and rough work. Most of the waders leaked and you would be standing in toxic crap all day long, if they can promise me proper gear I will probably go back. Oh yeah pictures were not allowed, but hey I am a rebel.....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	oilbrahm.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	6820   Click image for larger version

Name:	oil.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	6821  

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Is it hard to kiss?
No.

These pictures are clearly old, they were taken on the night Lost ended. The first is the excitement for the show to start and the second is me contemplating the show the next day (probably )

These pictures are from a TIFF after party.

Here is Lucy Punch

Sir Anthony Hopkins

And Juliette Lewis

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Here are a few pictures of the cake my wife made Phoebe for her second birthday

omg!! too puuurty to eat!!! its a work of art!! LOVE IT, NEWT!! you're a lucky guy!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
aww N3wt what a great cake!
your wife has got some serious talent.
Bloody Waybuloos.
Phoebe loves them so much
omg!! too puuurty to eat!!! its a work of art!! LOVE IT, NEWT!! you're a lucky guy!
Thanks Guys it was stunning fairplay and it was filled with chocolate