The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
McDonald's has good fruit parfaits, so it's a better alternative snack then having an apple pie and their side salads are pretty good. Abit too bland, but they're cheap and not grease-soaked.

You ready? You look ready.
I'd be a little more wary of chicken, though, if you're trying to cut back on calories. Sometimes it seems like chicken sandwiches have more calories than you'd think.
No, I want more calories because I'm trying to pack on lean muscle, and I've hit a plateau recently so I need to increase my calorie intake. I probably should be consuming 3,000 calories a day, but I'm lucky if I get 1,500 some days.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Nuts.

Seriously though, I don't have the time, energy, knowledge or patience to count calories and pay too close attention to eating numbers

Nuts.

Seriously though, I don't have the time, energy, knowledge or patience to count calories and pay too close attention to eating numbers
Neither do I. It's maddening, so I only have a rough guess. I just eat when I'm hungry, so that's why I'm going to be buying a high calorie protein shake to help supplement the calories I can't force myself to consume.

I can't lose the flab so high calorie shakes are a bad idea for me, as much as i want to put more size on
How much cardio do you do? I would definitely recommend you pick up some low calorie shakes like Spiru-tein or some other natural low/zero fat shake. That way you can be sure that your body is increasing muscle production without hurting your calorie consumption.

John, if you want more calories, eat a lot of chocolate chip cookies or chocolately dessert things. Chocolate is good for you and junk food like that will pack on the pounds. Trust me - I know.

Also, donuts. Chocolate donuts have a lot of calories in just one donut - and you never can eat just one. At least I have had a hard time doing so.
I want good calories. Not bad ones.

Ha about 10 minutes cardio if i'm lucky. I don't find that low carb protein shakes improve size or strength to warrant the cost.

Ha about 10 minutes cardio if i'm lucky. I don't find that low carb protein shakes improve size or strength to warrant the cost.
Yup, you need more cardio. They won't improve size, but they will improve strength by aiding your recovery.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Thanks lovely people for the lovely comments and reps. Makes a girl feel special.

Here is another. Made this one for my tumblr, showing off my favourite leggings.

Once again, if it ain't animated, it ain't workin'.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Here is another. Made this one for my tumblr, showing off my favourite leggings.
Great Legs too

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Drinking at the English Beat concert in Foxboro last night. Me and my friends all made stupid faces for the camera.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	7622  

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

i don't like to share my pictures on web,i even deleted all my photos from facebook,but i will probably post here some day...

A system of cells interlinked
A couple pictures of Lisa (LTIZZY) and I at my ex-girlfriend's wedding (don't ask).

And yes...those of you with a keen eye will note MoFo's own Piledriver Petey in the background of picture 2...

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
you guys look great! your ex's wedding, huh? is this the one you told me about awhile back? that must have been, erm... interesting!

I've been pretty busy lately but I had a little time this morning to upload some pictures of my recent vacation from my work computer.

We were originally planning to go to Cape Hatteras (where my brother was already surfing) and camp out on the beach the week before Labor Day, but due to the Hurricane the island was evacuated and we headed South and West first to Georgia, and then back up the Coast of South Carolina, where we camped at Huntington Beach State Park. Most of these pictures are from the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, where Rebecca's wanted to go for a while and swim with their Whale-sharks (she's been a shark nut ever since we saw Jaws last year). I got to stick around after closing and hang out with some volunteers and take pictures.

Atlanta:

South Carolina