New Emoticons

Tools    

That one is like a "Ooh!" with the exclamation mark over his head to make it more loud.

For special occasions like, if a spammer insults Yoda.
I saw that once about 3 years ago, Dude thought it was wise to chuck out an insult at Yods

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I call this one "Hmm, what?" or "Hmm, no."

Bad Hair Day emoji required, Rattus

Ooooh - any chance you could make a whistling one my fellow furry fellow? Every site needs a 'tum-te-tum-te-tum' that doubles up as a 'who me?' whistling emoji imo

Loving the second one .... gonna badger @Yoda to get that one included.
Cheers dude

Well, I said I would... been messing for the past day or two… I noticed MoFo’s Smileys aren’t uniform in their shading and some aren’t shaded at all. So I re-rendered them all with a matching shade.

(Changed the colour of this one)

Animated ones.
I got all the animated ones downloaded but haven’t yet done them all as they take ages to do.

Here’s a couple I’ve done so far though, the shading is matched as well with the others.

(totally reanimated this one)

Good work Rodent.
Noticed we don't have an 'innocent' one either ... like one with a halo over it's head .... could do with one of those as well - the more that make the use of light-heartedness and humour in a post more obvious the better imo, helps prevent misunderstandings and needless petty spats.

Will get an Innocent Halo one made then
Giz a few minutes.
Put the halo on a very slight tilt if ya can will ya - so much more meaningful than one that's perfectly horizontal

@Chypmunk Innocent Halo

Problem is the white background against yellow... makes it a little harder to make out, but I think the hint of grey helps it stand out.

A few more animated ones... still a few more to come yet.

@Chypmunk Innocent Halo

Problem is the white background against yellow... makes it a little harder to make out, but I think the hint of grey helps it stand out.
Cheers again Rodent.
I know what it is and can make it out but perhaps if the halo was a touch more golden than yellow it would stand out a little better for those coming across it without prior knowledge?

Either that or maybe I could lobby @Yoda to change the background of all posts to turquoise with a hint of spinach?

#demandingaudience :imaginarywhistlingemojsoontobereplacedbyarealonehopefully:

Well, out of the animated ones that were left, I was able to do these two.
The rest however don't seem to download very well and I can't get them to edit properly without glitches.

So, here's the last of the animated ones, all matched with shading etc.
I edited the colours on them as well to give them a new lease of life