Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Quoted for truth, Suspect.

That's another thing, HOW on Earth do people not realize this man is Suspect (or a relative of his?!?!?)

Seriously.

This again?

Who's after Wolfsbane? Frightened Inmate? Citizen Rules? Someone who's new or doesn't post often?

It's getting a little tiresome.

what do I need to do??

Suspect's Reviews

Quoted for truth, Suspect.

That's another thing, HOW on Earth do people not realize this man is Suspect (or a relative of his?!?!?)

I hope this doesn't ruin MY game. Trying to go for the whole back door thing.

I hope this doesn't ruin MY game. Trying to go for the whole back door thing.
Pffft!

And what game would that be? You don't have a game, Wolfsbane.

You don't. And you know it. You're going to be a big failure here. Soon enough.

Nobody wants to see you win. And you know it. You're hardly even someone we'd consider a MoFo around here. A lot of people have even hated you in the past. In other threads. You show up out of nowhere and say something offensive and rude. People don't like you. They don't want to see you win. You won't win. You won't allow yourself to win. You know you won't. You'll bomb just like you do everywhere else on the forum.

Pffft!

And what game would that be? You don't have a game, Wolfsbane.

You don't. And you know it. You're going to be a big failure here. Soon enough.

Nobody wants to see you win. And you know it. You're hardly even someone we'd consider a MoFo around here. A lot of people have even hated you in the past. In other threads. You show up out of nowhere and say something offensive and rude. People don't like you. They don't want to see you win. You won't win. You won't allow yourself to win. You know you won't. You'll bomb just like you do everywhere else on the forum.
If you're referring to that Jaydee guy, I suppose I was out of line. Yet, this is a movie message board no? We write reviews, so expect harsh critiques!!!

Also my gameplan got me this far!!!!!
This is hardly far. There's many more mountains left to go.

Here it comes, Wolfsbane. Here it comes. He's ready to get you now. He's all ready. Look. Look at him as he comes in for the kill. This is the moment you've been waiting for. Don't shut your eyes. Relax and enjoy the big moment. This is the end, my friend. Lovely, isn't it? It's so beautiful.

Who on earth would vote for Wolfsbane to win?!?!?
Not me. I never wanted to see him win.

Here it comes, Wolfsbane. Here it comes. He's ready to get you now. He's all ready. Look. Look at him as he comes in for the kill. This is the moment you've been waiting for. Don't shut your eyes. Relax and enjoy the big moment. This is the end, my friend. Lovely, isn't it? It's so beautiful.

I think the Wolf feels threatened.

............... LOL. That's natural.

I'm having so much fun tonight that I think
I'll CUT OFF MY FINGERS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thread is getting too sassy for me to handle.
Hey Loser. What's happenin'? HAHAHAHAHAHA.