Worst. Movies. Ever.

Tools    

tearing down the boarders
What are some movies that you thought were really stupid, boring, lame, disappointing or just plain crap and that were so much this that you gotta post on this thread.

Some movies i found incredibly terrible are Dark City (such crap). Cry Baby(so stupid) and Spawn (an incredible disapointment... just a shocker).

Do a search next time. There are 1001 other threads about this.

PS Dark City doesn't suck.

I dunno; maybe I was having a bad day when I watched it -- Dreamcatcher.

The Final Fantasy movie was absoltely crap.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Street Fighter
Super Marios Brothers
Blues Brothers 2000

What didn't you like about dark city? Yeah, there were a good few directorial mistakes, but then ending was a genuine surprise. I quite liked the movie, over all. It wasn't fantastic, but it was watchable once you get over that obnoxious musical score.

Honestly most movies I can watch. BUT anything that remotely resembles a lifetime (television for idiots) movie is completely disgusting.

i know everyone will hate me for this but in my opinion i would say napolean dynamite

About Shimt. NOTHING HAPPENED!

A system of cells interlinked
Star Wars : Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Slapstick of Another Kind.... is a version of Vonnegut's Slapstick starring Jerry Lewis. Without a doubt the worse movie I've ever seen. By far.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (walked out of the theatres), The Stupids, and I'm sure there are more

I haven't seen The Stupids in forever. I thought it was a gas, gas, gas.

Hooray for you walking out of Hitchhiker.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Boogey Man, and the Forgotten
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Here to support the villians.......
Batman and Robin(Just hope the franchise is resurrected by Nolan)
The Avengers(so bad)
Battlefield Earth(Im not quite sure this movie was meant to be funny but hell it was, mainly because it was incredibly bad)

Where's my Vodka Martini
My most hated films:

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (the only star wars i've seen, i'm never going to watch another one again)

The Organization (i watched this film hoping for a repeat of In The Heat Of The Night i was wrong it was rubbish)

Task Force (every time i see this film i get bored and switch it off before the end)

XXX (i'm not even going to give an excuse for this film)

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Street Fighter

I trust this the Van Damme version, and not the Sonny Chiba version, cuz Sonny Chiba is like seminal king of kung-fu ass kickery

Oceans 12, what a bunch of smugg

Originally Posted by Baby Kerchepow Face
About Shimt. NOTHING HAPPENED!
i agree 100%. i just traded this movie back into hollywood video. another one is punch drunk love. very weird.