President Trump

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
By going on about it. You were bringing attention to a post that he deleted, and your attitude was he was being evasive.
Let me start a "fragile" list of MoFos, so I know and remember for next time.

Some problems you just can't fix by assigning blame.

This is not a man.

This is the most disgusting possible sentiment I can imagine anyone saying.

Trump faults media while lying about murder rate

For the second day in a row, President Trump has suggested that the national news media suppresses bad news about violence. He has implied that this is for ideological reasons.

He was wrong on both occasions.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/07/medi...ies/index.html

I love the fact that you have a president democratically elected and when he tries to fulfill the pledges he was democratically elected for, a Judge nobody knows can stop him from doing that!

I love the fact that you have a president democratically elected and when he tries to fulfill the pledges he was democratically elected for, a Judge nobody knows can stop him from doing that!
I love it too. I love it even more that the judge was appointed by George Bush. The system is working. For now.

I dunno if this is what Omni means, but I do think there's a little bit of solace to be taken in the fact that we probably don't have to worry about Trump scheming. He's just blurting things out. I dunno if "honest" is the best word for this, and it comes with a whole host of other problems, but there are other kinds of problems we're used to having with the President, about basic motivation and taking what they say at face value, that don't apply this time.
I wouldn't be so sure. I think there is a lot he is holding back and he is being just within the reach of what is acceptable to most people.. or at least doesn't cross the line so far to face outright dismissal

It is naive to think he is blurting out every thought in his head with no small measure of diplomacy as some people seem to suggest

I love it too. I love it even more that the judge was appointed by George Bush. The system is working. For now.
for now.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
It is naive to think he is blurting out every thought in his head with no small measure of diplomacy as some people seem to suggest
no, it just takes a set of eyes and access to Twitter to see proof of that.

no, it just takes a set of eyes and access to Twitter to see proof of that.
Yes I don't have eyes and never heard of Twitter before.

Nobody's gonna win a Sarcasm War.

I think what you're saying is literally true, in that sure, he doesn't literally blurt out everything that pops into his head. And nobody means it literally. They just mean he does it a lot, clearly without always thinking it through. I think even his supporters would have to concede as much.

Now this is funny...

Canadians deeply dislike Trump, but prefer him to Trudeau on economy, security: poll
But on economic policy, 53 per cent of Canadians approve of what Trump is doing versus 43 per cent of Canadians who approve of what Trudeau is doing. Trudeau’s “disapproval” rating on economic policy is 41 per cent while Trump’s disapproval on this issue is just 22 per cent. Canadians surveyed by Mainstreet gave Trump 51-per-cent approval and 39-per-cent disapproval on the U.S. president’s approach to national security. Trudeau, by contrast had the approval of just 39 per cent of Canadians and the disapproval of 37 per cent.
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...-security-poll

So, in things that matter, we prefer the Trump approach.

Just 13 per cent would describe Trump as ‘compassionate’ while 65 per cent would describe Trudeau that way.
Bottom of article... Trudeau wins in compassion.

I'm also willing to give him the win in dancing...

Canadians deeply dislike Trump, but prefer him to Trudeau on economy
I guess Canadians don't understand the follies of protectionism, either. Sad!

Are you planning on ever arguing anything on the merits, by the way, or is this "subtly signal Trump support through obviously curated news articles" thing just gonna be your whole deal?

I think you argue enough merits for the whole forum. I rarely read the long, drawn out responses here. I'm here for my entertainment. I'm not here to write volumes, like you. If I have to start, it would defeat the purpose my MoFo recreational enjoyment. I'm good for links, videos, short ratings and sharing things that I find amusing, enjoyable. I'm pretty sure there is a nice balance between what I add and what TONGO counters with. I even read some of the articles he finds.

I've already told you that I would avoid the other Trump thread, and I have. It was mostly to avoid a barrage of questions from you and long responses to you. Did you want me to avoid all Trump threads, if I am to continue posting the way I enjoy posting?

I think you argue enough merits for the whole forum. I rarely read the long, drawn out responses here. I'm here for my entertainment.
And by total coincidence, pro-Trump articles are more "entertaining"? C'mon.

This "I'm just trying to have fun" stuff is silly. You're obviously pushing a viewpoint. Which is fine, but it's ridiculous to go all "gee, I'm just trying to have fun" when you're obviously going out of your way to hand-pick articles to use as opinion proxies.

Did you want me to avoid all Trump threads, if I am to continue posting the way I enjoy posting?
Why, do you only enjoy posting if you can constantly express political opinions through an intermediary, without reproach?

Two more Yoda questions. Great. I don't start these threads, but, if they are here, I use them. If you specify they are for serious political discussion, I will avoid them. Promise. I can live without this one, too. I won't cry and I won't start any of my own Trump threads, because I don't care enough to start one. I just don't want to enable you in typing volumes.