Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I know you liked Blue Velvet when you saw it before (
IIRC) but I hope you enjoy it even more this time, certainly a film which I appreciate more and more each time I watch it

Meet Joe Black

In the theater right now for Out of the Furnace.
Lucky bastard! That looks awesome.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

It is! Really underrated flick IMO.
It was a fun watch indeed.

Next on the menu:

Cruel Intentions (1999)

Looks like another lightweight fun watch. After this I'll probably watch something with a little more gravitas.

The Last Picture Show (1971)

I don't really know what to expect from this very praised film, which makes it even more exciting! Hopefully I'll like it.

The Last Picture Show (1971)

I don't really know what to expect from this very praised film, which makes it even more exciting! Hopefully I'll like it.
I thought it was okay. A
. But glad I saw it still. Hope you like it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You already started so go ahead, but you're really watching these out of order, no matter what the stupid titles are.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
You already started so go ahead, but you're really watching these out of order, no matter what the stupid titles are.
Yeah! You really should watch the 4 5 and 6, and then wait 16 years in anticipation to watch 1 2 and 3 so you can have the same experience as Mark.

Not a movie, but a documentary.

"National Geographic: Pearl Harbor: Legacy of Attack"

Dirty Harry and The Dude with the director of The Deer Hunter-how can it not be good? I think I saw it as a child but don't remember anything.