President Trump

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Unfortunately, I can't watch videos at work. What is it all about?
It's a mashup of King's movies with his tweets about trump added in

It's a mashup of King's movies with his tweets about trump added in
Ha! That sounds funny. I'll have to watch this one later at home.

You mean to tell me that Trump rambled off at the mouth without thinking of the words that he was spewing out? The HELL you say!

To his supporters, the fact that he has no filter is apparently a feature, and not a bug, though obviously there's a massive difference between speaking your mind and making serious accusations with no evidence.

What really gets me, though, is when he does something to contradict one of the qualities they purport to care about. For example, when we get hard evidence that he's not the savvy negotiator he styles himself as. Case in point: when the courts overturned his immigration ban, he literally said "SEE YOU IN COURT." Guess what? Nope. Didn't take them to court (what does that even mean? It was a feeral appeals court). Instead, today, he signed a watered-down version of the bill to comply with the things the court objected to.

Remember when he told Ted Cruz he was going to sue him? Cruz called his bluff. Never happened.

There have been, like, half a dozen examples where Trump made some blustery, empty threat, got his bluff called, and then backed down. So either he's not actually much of a negotiator, or whatever makes him a good negotiator in real estate doesn't translate at all to government.

So either he's not actually much of a negotiator, or whatever makes him a good negotiator in real estate doesn't translate at all to government.
This. He's a belligerent, threatening property developer. In my experience they're not very good negotiators at all. They're sleazy, hmfisted and corrupt. That's my lil ray of sunshine for the morning.

Yeah, I wanted to keep my post about just that one point, but I'll branch out slightly in saying: I don't think he's much of a negotiator in real estate, either. Maybe not bad, but certainly not great. It's obvious when you look at his business history (which most of his supporters haven't, really) that he's just a relentless self-promoter, and it's not that hard to find people to buy into the bluster. Though it's telling that, after awhile, even the people he got to buy in had to charge him obscenely high interest rates to mitigate the risk he represented.

He's had a number of high-profile failures, and all of them came out of over-promising and under-delivering. So even in the area he's supposed to be best at, he has a habit of trying to bluff his way through real problems. And now, without being able to stick it to gullible creditors or investors, we see the result: his bluffs get called, and he backs down.

Pretty sure a whole bunch of us predicted this all throughout the campaign, BTW.

I dont know if he's not very bright or he's just the malignant sociopath people are calling him and thinks he wont get called on his bluff tactics.

I would think the FBI head honchos would have a good chance of a defamation action for his tapping allegations if they decided to go down that route. Comey has said Trump implied they acted improperly. I agree with Comey - that was my interpretation of trump's foot in mouth disease.

Oh, also, remember this?

Well, the revised EO has a 10-day lead time. So take your pick: either his argument was nonsense, or he's willingly allowing the "bad" plenty of time to "rush into" the country.

Out of curiosity, did Obama ever make gaffs like that dude? Every time I see one of his tweets in the news I imagine a bll gag and broken fingers just to shut him up. He's an out of control train.

To his supporters, the fact that he has no filter is apparently a feature, and not a bug, though obviously there's a massive difference between speaking your mind and making serious accusations with no evidence.

What really gets me, though, is when he does something to contradict one of the qualities they purport to care about. For example, when we get hard evidence that he's not the savvy negotiator he styles himself as. Case in point: when the courts overturned his immigration ban, he literally said "SEE YOU IN COURT." Guess what? Nope. Didn't take them to court (what does that even mean? It was a feeral appeals court). Instead, today, he signed a watered-down version of the bill to comply with the things the court objected to.

Remember when he told Ted Cruz he was going to sue him? Cruz called his bluff. Never happened.

There have been, like, half a dozen examples where Trump made some blustery, empty threat, got his bluff called, and then backed down. So either he's not actually much of a negotiator, or whatever makes him a good negotiator in real estate doesn't translate at all to government.
You pretty much nailed it--Trump approaches politics the same way he approaches his businesses. It's why he never should have been elected president in the first place--he knows NOTHING about politics and it shows. If you ask me, it should be a requirement for any presidential hopeful to have SOME form of political job beforehand. While I have no love for most politicians (quite the opposite, really) this is the position of POTUS we're talking about here. He conducts himself like what he is: an uninformed man who is inexperienced in political matters and applies his businessman persona to every matter. There is a certain presidential...."bravado" that he's sorely lacking. Things like that may seem trivial but they matter. It reflects not only on the president but upon his people and his country. Right now, I'm embarrassed, having him as president. Appearances and behavior are EVERYTHING regarding presidency.

Yeah, I wanted to keep my post about just that one point, but I'll branch out slightly in saying: I don't think he's much of a negotiator in real estate, either. Maybe not bad, but certainly not great. It's obvious when you look at his business history (which most of his supporters haven't, really) that he's just a relentless self-promoter, and it's not that hard to find people to buy into the bluster. Though it's telling that, after awhile, even the people he got to buy in had to charge him obscenely high interest rates to mitigate the risk he represented.

He's had a number of high-profile failures, and all of them came out of over-promising and under-delivering. So even in the area he's supposed to be best at, he has a habit of trying to bluff his way through real problems. And now, without being able to stick it to gullible creditors or investors, we see the result: his bluffs get called, and he backs down.

Pretty sure a whole bunch of us predicted this all throughout the campaign, BTW.
Let us also remember that he is NOT a self-made man and inherited his riches. And that, to me, says wonders. It shows in the way he conducts himself: a person who is trying to make a name for himself as a way of compensating for the fact that he inherited most of what he has.

As a result of that, he's on a lifelong ego trip, trying to feed that every-hungry, open-mawed ego as much as possible. What better way to do that than to become PRESIDENT? And that's what it is for him--a way to feed that ever-hungry ego--to try to quell that ever-nagging fact in the back of his mind that he is not, in fact, a self-made man. He wants to put a golden cap on his iffy "legacy".

I dont know if he's not very bright or he's just the malignant sociopath people are calling him and thinks he wont get called on his bluff tactics.

It's a mixture of both, really. Has to be.

Hey wut? I dont know how credible that site is but if true, and it's trending on fb at the mo, how insane is this?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/khiz...eing-reviewed/

Hey wut? I dont know how credible that site is but if true, and it's trending on fb at the mo, how insane is this?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/khiz...eing-reviewed/
So, you're wanting to know if Agent Orange or Canada is behind it? Well, I'd say it's more likely Agent Orange for obvious reasons. Canada, last I read, has offered to take refugees in and seems opposed to Orange. Then again--I could be wrong and perhaps he has business dealings there.

Regardless, Trump started a ball rolling that will see us in an era of racial/religious profiling, the likes of which we'd never seen in our lives. Welcome to the jungle.

Oh didnt even occur to me it was Trudeau. It might be embellished for fear mongering by the press at the moment but still, the poor guy is an american citizen and his son died for his country. If this is what it's boiling down to right now that's just outrageous.

Oh didnt even occur to me it was Trudeau. It might be embellished for fear mongering by the press at the moment but still, the poor guy is an american citizen and his son died for his country. If this is what it's boiling down to right now that's just outrageous.
WHA-WHA-WHAT??? This guy is an American citizen? Oh, GOD...

And people wonder why I'm so afraid for my spouse? Most days, people mistaken her for MEXICAN and everyone in my country right now is on this "DEPORT ALL THE MEXICANS! THE WALL! RABBLE! RABBLE! RABBLE!" racist kick right now and people are surprised that I'm worried for my wife? Even AFTER she becomes an American Citizen she could STILL be racially profiled just for LOOKING Mexican and having to show her ID, etc. This sht DISRUPTS lives and no one ever considers it until it affects THEM personally. Well, I've said it once and I've said it again--we're worried for GOOD reason. Racial profiling is about to amp up greatly and it won't just affect immigrants--ALL Americans will be affected by this.

WHA-WHA-WHAT??? This guy is an American citizen? Oh, GOD...

And people wonder why I'm so afraid for my spouse? Most days, people mistaken her for MEXICAN and everyone in my country right now is on this "DEPORT ALL THE MEXICANS! THE WALL! RABBLE! RABBLE! RABBLE!" racist kick right now and people are surprised that I'm worried for my wife? Even AFTER she becomes an American Citizen she could STILL be racially profiled just for LOOKING Mexican and having to show her ID, etc. This sht DISRUPTS lives and no one ever considers it until it affects THEM personally. Well, I've said it once and I've said it again--we're worried for GOOD reason. Racial profiling is about to amp up greatly and it won't just affect immigrants--ALL Americans will be affected by this.

30 years a citizen. His son died as an officer in the US defence forces. This is the guy who stood up to Trump at the 2017 DNC speech and pulled out a copy of the constitution.

Still, could be a beat up by the media.

Trump and Republicans see a ‘deep state’ foe: Barack Obama

Former President Barack Obama leaves the National Gallery of Art in Washington, Sunday, March 5, 2017.

President Trump’s weekend allegations of a “Nixon/Watergate” plot to wiretap his 2016 campaign confused intelligence analysts, befuddled members of Congress and created fresh work for fact-checkers. Within 24 hours of his allegations, made on Twitter, the administration conceded that the president was basing his claim not on closely held information, but on a Breitbart News story quoting the conservative radio host and author Mark Levin.

But in conservative media, where the claim originated, Trump has gotten credit for cracking open a plot by a “deep state” of critics and conspirators to bring down his presidency. And the perpetrator is former president Barack Obama.

“It would [seem] that the ‘Russia hacking’ story was concocted not just to explain away an embarrassing election defeat, but to cover up the real scandal,” wrote Breitbart’s senior editor-at-large Joel Pollak.

“Trump confounds these people because he’s always a step or two ahead,” Rush Limbaugh told his listeners on Monday. “It’s a direct line to the Democrat Party and Obama and members of the Obama administration that Trump is signaling, ‘You don’t face the usual feckless bunch of opponents who never fight you back.’”

Trump’s wiretap allegations completed a feedback loop that started during the presidential campaign and has gotten sturdier since. The president’s media diet includes cable television news shows, like “Fox and Friends,” where guests and hosts regularly defend him. On Twitter, he frequently elevates stories that grew in conservative talk radio, or on sites like Breitbart News and InfoWars, out of view of a startled mainstream media. Monday’s news cycle demonstrated just how strong the loop was, as Levin himself appeared on Fox News for 12 barely interrupted minutes to share his theory that the alleged wiretapping was a political hit job.

“Donald Trump is the victim. His campaign is the victim,” said Levin, as a Fox News “alert” scrolled over the screen. “These are police state tactics. If this had been done to Barack Obama, all hell would break loose. And it should.”

A spokesman for the former president denied that Obama or a White House official requested surveillance of a U.S. citizen. And FBI Director James B. Comey asked the Justice Department to issue a statement this weekend refuting President Trump’s charge (it has not thus far).

Republicans in Congress tend to give the president the benefit of their doubt. In interviews and comments since Saturday, they have suggested that Trump overstated what was known — conflating, for example, media reports on wiretapping with a growing theory that the Obama administration seeded operatives throughout the government to undo his presidency. But they have paired that critique with promises to study what he’s alleged.

“The president has at his fingertips tens of billions of dollars in intelligence apparatus,” said Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, in a Monday interview with CBS News. “I think he might have something there, but if not, we’re going to find out.”

“The good news is there’s a paper trail, there’s a warrant, there’s an application, there’s judicial review,” said Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) in a Monday interview with radio host Laura Ingraham, a die-hard Trump supporter. “And right now the Justice Department is not controlled by President Obama. It’s controlled by Jeff Sessions.”

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), in a tweet to the president, went even further, saying that Trump “needs to purge Leftists from executive branch before disloyal, illegal and treasonist (sic) acts sink us.”

That story line was building long before Trump embraced it. Its origins were relatively banal. One week after the 2016 election, Obama told members of his campaign group, Organizing for America, that the Trump years would be boom times for activism.

“Now is the time for some organizing,” Obama said, according to a transcript published by the White House at the time. “An election just finished, so it’s not going to be straight political organizing, but it is going to be raising awareness; it’s going to be the work you’re doing in nonprofits and advocacy and community-building. And over time, what’s going to happen is, is that you will reinvigorate and inform our politics in ways that we can’t anticipate.”

Since then, OFA, which has spent years as a punching bag for Democrats who thought it diverted resources from the party, has earned surprising new status as a boogeyman. The rebuilt group has helped promote and organize protests and raucous town hall meetings to pressure Republican members of Congress. On Feb. 18, New York Post columnist Paul Sperry tied together what was publicly known to pin the protests on Obama and OFA.

“It’s a radical [Saul] Alinsky group,” Sperry told Fox News’s Sean Hannity after the story ran. “It’s got a lot of money. And they’re training an army of agitators to sabotage Trump and his policies, while at the same time protecting Obama’s legacy, like ‘Obamacare’ and the DREAMers. And here is OFA listed prominently on Obama’s new Web site, OFA Organizing for Action.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ZdW?li=BBnb7Kz