Stallone and a mountain

Tools    

Yeah, how can I forget the name of a movie with Sylvester in it I have no idea but it's a movie where he's a mountain climber then there's a dude who wants cash or something valuable can't remember exactly what and there this girl that helps him.
At the end there's a copter that crashes.
Hope I'm not mixing different ones.

Cliffhanger 1993

OH YES!!!
Awesome. Thanks, been a while I wonder.

If your ever looking for a movie again with a certain actor use IMDB. Just find the actors page an it will show you all the movies they have starred in.

Damn yeah, you're sooo right. Wonder why I didn't think about that.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I put both Stallone and Mountain into this site called Google and believe it or not the first thing that came up was some movie called Cliffhanger

Suspect's Reviews

Semper Fooey
I put both Stallone and Mountain into this site called Google and believe it or not the first thing that came up was some movie called Cliffhanger
I didn't need to google to know that was Cliffhanger.

Lol!

Guys, I'm stuck for finding two movies... one of them is Stallone and like, he's this man and he like, keeps demolishing things...

... the other is a Schwarzenegger movie where he plays this Commando type guy.

I'm seriously stuck and can't find them anywhere. Any ideas?

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
US, please don't give away our secrets