The Amazing Spider-Man

Tools    

so sad that we're losing tobe though..

im going to watch it this month! can't wait..

im going to watch it this month! can't wait..
Ummm... No, I don't think you are. It is currently filming and won't be released until next year.

That dude's been saying weird, nonsensical things like that all over the place. And he's way past the I'm-just-getting-10-posts-so-I-can-spam-you minimum. So go figure.

Heh, newbies can be so cute. Anyways is anybody even looking forward to this? I mean REALLY looking forward? The vibe here seems 'wait and see'. I'm not bothered personally but am a bit surprised that there is sn't as much anticipation as one would expect of such a film.

Yeah, I think it has a lot of potential. They know not to tread the same ground; the word is they're going the Nolan route, not in the sense of going "gritty," but in the sense of focusing more on real stunts rather than CGI. Which I think is a fantastic idea.

Related: longtime MoFo OG- posted the first part of an interview with director/stuntman Vic Armstrong today. Good stuff.

I'm in the 'wait and see' camp. I don't think will make my mind up till first trailer, be interesting to see The Lizard though and again, there's some strong casting in this one.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Heh, newbies can be so cute. Anyways is anybody even looking forward to this? I mean REALLY looking forward? The vibe here seems 'wait and see'. I'm not bothered personally but am a bit surprised that there is sn't as much anticipation as one would expect of such a film.
I'm in the couldnt care less camp.

Much to my chagrin, the novelty is wearen thin...im getten superheroed out.

Put me in the not interested camp too. This looks like a terrible reboot devoid of all the charm of the Tobey Spiderman

Well, being a total Spider-Man fanboy, I can't wait to see it

Resounding 'meh' from that. Hopefully Ifan's take on The Lizard will add some intrigue, want a badass not some flawed human like the Raimi films.

Honestly in my opinion this looks better than Raimi's. I even dug the first one a little and the 2nd more. However I like the direction they're going with this one.

Looks more serious than Raimi's...is that a good thing though?

EDIT: Didn't see GP's post. I'll leave it anyway so it's embedded

I think they've completely missed the point of the character, he's supposed to be a socially awkward nerd, an underdog, not a Robert Pattinson stand-in who likes to cut himself. To quote The Joker; "why so serious?" Also, the costume looks like a random patchwork of fabric swatches from a bootleg Spider-man Halloween costume. I had problems with Raimi's version, but at least that was in the ballpark, this isn't even in the same stadium as the comic continuity.

...uh the post is up there...

^ I got the socially awkward thing from the trailer, no Robert Pattinson there in the slightest, this is Andrew Garfield, a very good actor.