How Many Teeth Do You Have?

Tools    

How many teeth do you have?
22.73%
5 votes
32 (a complete set, with 4 wisdom teeth)
0%
0 votes
More than 32
4.55%
1 votes
More than 100 (!!!)
22.73%
5 votes
29, 30, or 31 (I have a wisdom tooth or two, or something else...)
36.36%
8 votes
28 (no wisdom teeth)
9.09%
2 votes
4.55%
1 votes
0%
0 votes
25 or Less
0%
0 votes
I have false teeth
0%
0 votes
I have baby teeth
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

New poll.

How many TEETH do you have?

Adult humans can have up to 32 permanent teeth.

But sometimes your teeth aren't so permanent. Sometimes you forget to brush or you get in a fight with an agitated woman at J. Jill over the last purple petite tank top and you lose a tooth or two.

And sometimes by a freak of nature (or God punishing you when you're a child) you find out that a certain adult tooth isn't up in your gums and won't be making an appearance -- it happened to me.

So grab a mirror and open your mouth and count. IT'S TIME TO SEE HOW MANY TEETH YOU HAVE!!!

Don't forget to share with us any teeth tales that you may have.

28... I had to have my wisdom teeth cut out 'cause there wasn't any room....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I have a perfect set of 32 teeth. Dentist told me there was no point in pulling them because they all fit. I have very slight recessing of 2 teeth on the bottom and one wisdom on top is a peg tooth, but other than that both top and bottoms are perfect rows. They are very tight though, so flossing is not fun.

ALL of my family had theirs pulled because theirs wouldnt fit.

go figure. I guess its true I have a big mouth.

I lost a couple teeth in a basketball game a few years back. I have some fakes in place now, but other than that I have 30 - 28 real 2 fake.

A year ago I would have said 32 but I don't brush enough.

A system of cells interlinked
I got my wisdom teeth pulled a few years ago, so, 28.

I'm not sure exactly, but I know I can strip an ear of corn on the cob pretty clean on the first pass.
In fact, I've been known to clean up a cob or two, from others who leave a few kernals.

The People's Republic of Clogher
30 - and only 2 fillings.

I am half agony, half hope.
No wisdom teeth, and I was born without my second incisors. So were my sisters. I still have a baby tooth, too. Jeez, I sound like one of those deformities from Wrong Turn...

Johann von Goethe

There are those who call me...Tim.
32 and almost perfect. The most I've ever had is a temporary filling. So temporary in fact that it fell out the next day...

Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy
No wisdom teeth, and I was born without my second incisors. So were my sisters. I still have a baby tooth, too. Jeez, I sound like one of those deformities from Wrong Turn...
If it makes you feel any better, Darcy, I don't have an adult tooth for my second bicuspid on the bottom, yet I still have the baby tooth there. It's never gone away. And yes, I did count it as my 32nd tooth since it's still a tooth. Yeah, my adult tooth for that didn't form inside of my gums... originally, when I was a little kid, the dentist said I'd have three missing adult teeth, but then it became two when one of them made a surprise appearance.

Unfortunately, it made a surprise appearance IN THE WRONG PLACE (a canine tooth coming down where the top second bicuspid should be). I had to get that shaved down to be the length of my other teeth in the area.

As for the spot where the canine tooth should have been, they molded something over the baby canine tooth to make it look like an adult canine tooth. I've had it for almost ten years now... it dramatically changed my life. My teeth used to drive me crazy.

My X has never had a tooth ache or filling ever he is 58yrs

Me I have quite a few fillings but mostly all mine

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent lost any of my adult teeth or ever had a filling. Thats pretty lucky considering I really cant stand the dentist just the thought sends a chill down my spine!