300: Battle of Artemisia

Tools    

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
So next summer there will be a (kind of) sequel to 300. Screenplay by Kurt Johnstad, writer of 300 and Act of Valor (a very overrated movie in my opinion) and directed by Noam Murro who has directed virtually nothing.

What do you guys think? Do you think it will be successful? Do you think it will be lacking certain essential qualities because of the absence of Zach Snyder, who not only directed 300 but helped write the screenplay.

This 300 will be based on the Persians not the Spartans. So do you guys think it will be more of the same? Nothing special? Or do you think it will be a hit??

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The original 300 movie was surprisingly good, but I think they should leave it alone.

Probably what Immortals was, an expensive joke
And in this case we have a joke on the portrayal of a historical battle of imeasurable importance and impact: the history of the world was determined by the battle they will portray on this film. I could have been awesome.

300 was excellent, specially if one understands the historical importance of the event portrayed (in a highly stylized way).

Not really interested in a sequal that is not directed by ZS

The trailer looks epic. I'm sold.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
The trailer looks epic. I'm sold.
Agree'd. It looks amazing, even better than the first, which I love.