Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I mean we all know it will suck, that's guaranteed right? the terrible clip confirms it.

For TV spot 2 the fact that they use such a lolbad scene isn't exactly filling one full of confidence.

So one scene confirms how much movie will suck? Not how that scene might suck? Or you think there will be a joke every few minutes? I think there will be few jokes entire movie.
I'm interested in what makes you so protective of it. Personally, I haven't seen anything to indicate a lot of quality. But then again, I'm not a superhero fan and haven't been paying much attention.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I'm interested in what makes you so protective of it. Personally, I haven't seen anything to indicate a lot of quality. But then again, I'm not a superhero fan and haven't been paying much attention.
Well, I'm protective when it comes to things like this, it's silly to say one bad joke can ruin an entire movie, it's a trend to hate on things. Like those groups that protested before Star Wars TFA came out.

But we don't need Godfather quality, just a good flick where Batman and Superman fight and introduce Justice League, that needs to be done good, and I didn't notice anything major that would suggest how bad it will be.

I mean we all know it will suck, that's guaranteed right? the terrible clip confirms it.
If that is your opinion, son.

Sorry, I had to.

So one scene confirms how much movie will suck? Not how that scene might suck? Or you think there will be a joke every few minutes? I think there will be few jokes entire movie.
DC is for sure a lot more darker than Marvel, but a few jokes here and there would be normal for a superhero movie. It seems like Marvel movies aside from Winter Solder lately has been more Comedy Action than Action Comedy.. you know?

Great points. I definitely don't think it really NEEDS to be that great. Nolan has already pioneered a certain territory, so I do think that dumb fun should be enough to hold over the public until there's a compelling way to put that kind of ambition in it again. I can certainly see where the producers etc. are coming from.
I think quality will go up in the future, once they start doing solo movies.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I was over protective of Star Wars and its mythos, then I realized the Star Wars saga / universe is 3 movies and the rest is the equivalent of fan-fic.

The Nolan movies were great, but at the same time they feel so far removed from the spirit of Batman to me. I don't think this new movie will surpass them on a technical level, but I would bet they will be more enjoyable.

Then again...the internet sez Nolan de best, Ledger is legendary or die. I can relate though. I am one of the people that has an unexplainable fascination with a guy whose claim to fame is helping turn a man into a nasty popsicle.

I am curious about the reason behind the voice. That metallic reverb sound has to be the result of something, unlike Bale's metalhead growl.

I am curious about the reason behind the voice. That metallic reverb sound has to be the result of something, unlike Bale's metalhead growl.
From what I read, (don't know if this applies to all the Nolan Batman movies) by the time they started making Dark Knight they were adding some kind of electronic effects onto Bale's voice - which was already almost unintelligible and the effect made it more so.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I can't wait for this movie. It will be nice to see a different approach to Batman even tho ime not the biggest Ben Affleck fan. I think this movie will be a big success, and ime expecting big numbers at the box office.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

It will be nice to see a different approach to Batman even tho ime not the biggest Ben Affleck fan.

Well you would warn down and moody too if had too deal with the joker for long stretches of time and many nuts Gotham seem too have and now there is this new savior hero who if on a bad day could abliterate the planet if had a bad week by accident. I can see and aged crime fighter would feel the way batman is.

Brilliant new Turkish Airlines trailers for the film have gone up.

WARNING: spoilers below
I particularly like Jesse Eisenberg's "We can't wait to welcome you" as it's fun and menacing in one go.

Im having the hardest time getting over my disgust on the horrible casting decisions made for this movie. Jesse Essenberg would have made a good Riddler by the way hes playing Luthor. Superman guy cant act, Affleck in no way has the presence necessary to pull off Batman, Wonder Woman is dainty model, Aquaman is bigger than Lou Ferrignos Hulk.

Will the writing and directing overcome these mistakes?! No. The movie will be watchable at best. Such a shame they so "hollywooded" this project.