Transformers: Renée Zellweger

Tools    

What the hell has this woman done to herself? There was NOTHING wrong with the way she looked...why do actresses who don't get any work for a few minutes think the solution is plastic surgery? This was a lovely woman who has just completely destroyed her looks...so sad.

Woah, woah, woah. There was nothing wrong with how she looked? Really? That little pinched faced, hamster-cheeked, piggy-eyed woman?

Woah, woah, woah. There was nothing wrong with how she looked? Really? That little pinched faced, hamster-cheeked, piggy-eyed woman?
She may not have been HOT hot, but...

She had a recognizable, memorable, standout appearance that was pleasant and harmonious.

NOW....

Now, she looks like....

She looks like someone who'd angrily accept a carton of smokes if you're a day late with your trailer park rent money, but you promise to have the payment in full by Friday afternoon.

I mean, I honestly cannot imagine this woman ever appearing in another movie or anything. Not another blockbuster. And Bridget Jones is just DONE.

This is one of the worst ... plastic surgeries/transformations I've ever seen. I mean, Michael Jackson looked better than this. This is a horror. She just looks like she doesn't DESERVE to be a celebrity anymore. It's like Renee Zellweger died. It must have been the Sexy Curse. In fact, I considered titling this thread "R.I.P. Renee Zellweger." Her career's over. At least I think it should be.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rz.JPG
Views:	772
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	18186   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	759
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	18187   Click image for larger version

Name:	usa-entertainment.jpg
Views:	760
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	18188  

Sad. Truly truly sad. Incredibly talented actor that got caught up in the glam of the business, or personal insecurities, and now shes the new Kenny Rogers.

She looks nothing like she did before. She used to be adorable, and had a distinct look. Now, no. If shes denying having plastic surgery done her publicist needs to take the microphone away from her. I mean, even Michael Jackson looked somewhat like he used to!

Sad. Truly truly sad. Incredibly talented actor that got caught up in the glam of the business, or personal insecurities, and now shes the new Kenny Rogers.

She looks nothing like she did before. She used to be adorable, and had a distinct look. Now, no. If shes denying having plastic surgery done her publicist needs to take the microphone away from her. I mean, even Michael Jackson looked somewhat like he used to!
No Jacko looked like a White Diana Ross

This type of thing brings out the worst in a lot of people
Are you kidding? This is the type of thing that brings out the BEST in people.

She looks 'paralized'. Why has he done plastic surgery? I heard that she will probably be Bridget Jones again, so circa 10 years after the second movie. But will we recognise her? She won't be the same Bridget as before.

She looks like someone who'd angrily accept a carton of smokes if you're a day late with your trailer park rent money, but you promise to have the payment in full by Friday afternoon.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
She looked kinda cute before. I don't get honeykid's hate. She was alright.

As of now... no comment!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Why....?
She looks like two totally different persons.
Plastic surgery is a tool for the people.
Just like fire.
You can light a candle.
Or burn everything.
I don't know if she is really satisfied.
Hope she is.
Because there is no way back seems.