What's On Your Bucket List?

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.

1) Take a trip across the pond to explore Ireland and the Scottish Highlands…
2) See Sinéad O'Connor and Loreena McKennitt in concert…
3) Learn the art of making an omelet that actually looks like one…
4) Dig into my family history a little deeper…
5) Take part in the Sacred Ride to Wounded Knee (250 miles on horseback in Dec.)…
I can relate to number 3. My omelettes always end up looking like a pile of scrambled eggs with bits of meat and veggies in them.

Johann von Goethe

The People's Republic of Clogher
1.Have kids
5.Have loads and loads more sex.
These are two that can be combined quite successfully. It worked for me because the practice for #1 initiated #5.

5.Travel the world (Going in Jan 09, cant fricking wait)
Which world do you have in mind?

Mine's that size and I can only think that the reason for its existance is for insulation and draught-keeping-out purposes.

The first house we bought was a little Victorian cottage (for £20K, sheesh, those were the days ) who's front door opened straight from the street into the living room.

Cold.
I never really thought about it... but it makes sense. We had one in several of the houses I lived in when I was with my parents but Mum always made us go through the back or side door. The front was for company... Which got to be a habit over the years... so, if I know the person, I still use the back or side... hmmm... come to think of it, if it's work related I still use to back or side door a lot too...

Heh, I can relate to that. I've got more black sheep in my family than a coal-mining farmer. Has 'black sheep' been ... ermmm ... blacklisted by the yoghurt-knitting fluffy jumper brigade yet?
There is no telling how many they have blacklisted and kept mum about... but there are two in particular they were acting a little proud off that have ended up on the wrong side of the news a bit lately so now they're not saying too much....

Use English please! The only Irish that I'm likely to remember and respond with when woken up in the middle of the night would be a two word phrase ending in "off".
LOL... Just remember I have a 'Nawlins drawl... and have been told by people visiting here (who speak English) that we sound like we're speaking a foreign language...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I can relate to number 3. My omelettes always end up looking like a pile of scrambled eggs with bits of meat and veggies in them.

That would be mine too... I even had a short order cook tell me how once and it still turned out to be scrambled eggs with extras... I can, however, fry an egg to order...

A system of cells interlinked
Funny - That reminds me...

I am from Arizona originally, but live in the Boston metro area now. I have lived here since about 1989. In 1993 or so, I had a friend of mine from AZ come up for a visit. I picked him up at the airport, and, being in my early 20s, took him right to a party my friend was having. The first 10 minutes at the party, I could tell there was something bothering him, as he kept looking at me with this weird expression like "Dude, where the hell ARE we???"

"What do you mean?"

"Why is everyone talking funny? I can't understand these people... What's a hahhhley bahh? These people can't say R"

Quite the odd accent up here. One that I have managed to avoid picking up, even though I have lived here for so long...

Sexy's Bucket List:

1. Win the planet Earth in an Ebay bidding.
2. Clone myself.
3. Become the first male to female to male again transsexual.
4. Write my 2,000 page biography.
5. Own a flower shop.
6. Board a UFO and fly through the cosmos (while heavily intoxicated, of course).

5. Go to Australia and maybe never come back.
I have a spare room for you and Momma

Now for my things
1. Go to the Melbourne cup
2. Go to Formula 1
3. Reach 100
4. Go to India
5. Go to Gummy girls

The People's Republic of Clogher
I never really thought about it... but it makes sense. We had one in several of the houses I lived in when I was with my parents but Mum always made us go through the back or side door. The front was for company... Which got to be a habit over the years... so, if I know the person, I still use the back or side... hmmm... come to think of it, if it's work related I still use to back or side door a lot too...
Same as me.

My front door is generally only knocked on by people who're visiting for the first time. The back door opens on to a proper hallway and everything!

1 Finish that novel I started last Saturday
2 Find my baby baby and hold her tight then grab some afternoon delight (i.e. the soulmate thing but with daytime McLovin)
3 Meet The Guys (Stan Lee, Kevin Smith, Joss Whedon)
4 Win one of THOSE Awards (Oscar,Nobel Prize)
5 Raise a child to be the kind of man I would look up to and follow anywhere, who everybody would love and care about as much as I know I will.

Incidentally what do you think of these names: Dartagnan Leonard for a boy, or Elizabelle Leonard for a girl? If you think they'd get picked on please tell me!

p.s. 6 Ride The Tricycle. Guys will know what I'm talkin about.

1. Start a ferret rescue
2. Visit Japan, Venice, England, Scotland, and Ireland
3. Get married (hopefully to my current boyfriend)
4. Find a hair color I can stick with
5. Have a wrap around porch