Australian Man Shot Dead in America While On a Run

Tools    

Something in human nature, give someone a uniform and power and they take full advantage of it.
In an ever expanding world where people feel powerless and lost in the crowd, more and more self-induced/entitled behaviors come out. Its a shame things have gone like this and its only set to worsen.

No Im not trolling and when I say the parents should go to prison I'm being deadly serious, why are people always so excepting when something like this happens to someone they dont even know, well that pretty much awnsers it.
I'd be a bit relieved to know you're just a troll. It would help explain the creepy PMs you sent to me. I was about to report you if you hadn't stopped when I asked.

Anyways, whether you're a troll, idiot, psycho or all three, it's clear your posts are ridiculous. You jumped in here and immediately started raving about race without knowing anything, now you're babbling about imprisoning the parents and taking their dog.

I posted my sincere thoughts and I did so as clearly as I could. Whatever, I'm done with this thread. In fact, I think I'm nearly done with this entire site. I'm getting very tired of certain things. All you trolls like SC and "dvd 29" have a good time.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

No Im not trolling and when I say the parents should go to prison I'm being deadly serious, why are people always so excepting when something like this happens to someone they dont even know, well that pretty much awnsers it.
The simple answer is that you don't send people to prison for things other people did.

No the parents who raised them, i,ll take the dog, its probably mis-treated anyway.
If you seriously think that the parents deserve imprisonment then I don't think there's much point trying to discuss this topic seriously with you in here, ridiculous.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Troll Thread?

Anyway:

1. The crime almost certainly wasn't racially or nationally motivated.

2. Incidents like this one happen daily everywhere around the globe, some of them get more coverage for their individuality. Americans have killed Americans, Americans have killed Australians, Australians have killed Americans. Unfortunately it is a sad cycle of crime, but it happens everywhere so blaming an entire country for three stupid kids' actions is ridiculous.

3. If they were killed for this crime, it makes us no better than them.

This is a horrible incident, but things like this happen all the time, and we need to be addressing the cause of the problem (why did these kids feel the need to commit murder for fun?) rather than focussing all our anger on the perpetrators (who are most probably severely mentally unstable).

Reviews

If you seriously think that the parents deserve imprisonment then I don't think there's much point trying to discuss this topic seriously with you in here, ridiculous.
Here, in England parents can be imprisoned if their children play truant from school.

Oh yeh, because the two situations are completely comparable...
Comparable, yes. Completely comparable, no.

Comparable, yes. Completely comparable, no.
I don't see how the fact that they can be punished for truancy can be used at all, really, in a case like murder.

Between the ages 4 to 16 children are for most the part just that, children, and are not completely aware that education is vital for them and that it's for their benefit. Parents need to do their best to make sure their children attend school and get the education that they need.

Where as in a case like murder, or in this case, at least, the people involved are much more older and mature, and whilst their upbringing may have played some part in their actions, they are much more responsible and aware of what they are doing, and I find it highly unlikely that parents would actually encourage or fail to discourage any act of murder should they be aware that it's a possibility. The only way they should be punished is if they were directly involved/encouraged it etc.

This kind of leads on to another issue, dealing with the problem. Instead of simply stating 'kill these sick f***s' or whatever', how about try and find out why it happened and deal with the problem and prevent it in the future? Sure, on the surface they might say they were 'bored', but lots of people are bored and might want to try something extreme or interesting (I am not saying this is interesting, but to certain people it seems to be), but would never commit such a violent act, because they know its morally wrong, the consequences of their actions, they have been taught about it etc. maybe you can say part of this is the fault of the parents, maybe it is, but that doesn't make them wholly responsible for the loss of human lives, there's a number of other factors you have to take into account socially and other areas. Of course the victim is the poor innocent man who got killed, but things like this can be prevented and stopped, simply killing people in revenge does not serve this purpose at all.

I'd be a bit relieved to know you're just a troll. It would help explain the creepy PMs you sent to me. I was about to report you if you hadn't stopped when I asked.

Anyways, whether you're a troll, idiot, psycho or all three, it's clear your posts are ridiculous. You jumped in here and immediately started raving about race without knowing anything, now you're babbling about imprisoning the parents and taking their dog.

I posted my sincere thoughts and I did so as clearly as I could. Whatever, I'm done with this thread. In fact, I think I'm nearly done with this entire site. I'm getting very tired of certain things. All you trolls like SC and "dvd 29" have a good time.
Is this all you're ever gonna do -- scream "TROLL!" at the top of a hat? Where do you find happiness?

I should have wrote "drop of a hat" I realize now, but I'll keep the mistake for lolz.

Originally Posted by weeman
Troll Thread?
Well, of course. It's a Sexy Celebrity thread.

It's accepting. Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi and this is my current pet peeve.

This kind of leads on to another issue, dealing with the problem. Instead of simply stating 'kill these sick f***s' or whatever', how about try and find out why it happened and deal with the problem and prevent it in the future?
Yeah, but that takes time, money, real interest and investigation and, well, how to put this nicely... There isn't a nice, quick and easy answer that's easy for us all to understand. Can't we just kill these ****ers and be done with it?

Just to clarify I sent you a pm just to mention a post you made, it was just a gesture to say i agreed with your comment about a movie, it was quite suprising to hear someone else say it, you couldn't even acknowledge the pm, so I sent one saying another movie you mentioned was crap and then apologized, I wasn't going to PM again you mate untill you sent on saying "that's fine, but let's keep in to the chat room" to which i said politely i was planning to anyway and we seemed to leave it on good terms, but thanks for calling me out on that,

Wow, that's the first time Honeykid's given me a rep point for a Whoopi Goldberg picture.

Thanks sexy celeb :-) though deadite theres no reason to leave, i wont bother, id rather you didnt leave.

You know those kids shot that man for fun, other here we have stabbings and always horror stories in the paper everyday, they outrage about the soft sentences in the press but then it keeps happening, taking a life can get less than robbery or rape, which although terrible nothing compared to taking life ok sometimes there maybe extenuating circumstances but killing someone for kicks, **** them and what made them so senseless to do that, as for parents ok i accept what yoda says but they should at least br asked what the ****s wrong with there parenting skills and called to some kind of accountability or should we not hurt there feelings.

This was definitely a horrible crime, and being a young person who regularly walks around my neighbourhood, it's made me that much more aware.

I don't believe in the death penalty, so I would give 2 of them life, and the accessory should get 10-20, because at the very least, he actually felt remorse for his actions.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Remorse doesn't affect me. I care about what they did at the time the crime was committed. I don't want any of them on the streets again, and even though its been argued that the death sentence is more expensive than life in prison, I'd rather pay for them to be killed than for their next meal

Just to clarify I sent you a pm just to mention a post you made, it was just a gesture to say i agreed with your comment about a movie, it was quite suprising to hear someone else say it, you couldn't even acknowledge the pm, so I sent one saying another movie you mentioned was crap and then apologized, I wasn't going to PM again you mate untill you sent on saying "that's fine, but let's keep in to the chat room" to which i said politely i was planning to anyway and we seemed to leave it on good terms, but thanks for calling me out on that,
I asked you nicely to stop PMing me. You've sent 6 already. There is NOTHING I want to discuss with you in PM.

there parents should go to prison too!
I'm making this my signature