Madame Web (2024)

Tools    

Dear Marvel,

I'm sorry about this but I think you're gonna have to go on without me. I really need to take a knee and catch my breath.

Hugs and Big Sloppy Kisses From Your Pal Whit

I think this isn't Marvel, right? It's Sony trying to live in their wake with the tiny slice of IP they still have rights to.
Well, yes it isn't an official MCU movie, it's just "Sony Pictures in association with Marvel" as per the movie opening usually reads.

That doesn't mean there's a zero chance that one or more of the characters in this movie could, theoretically, turn up in a future MCU film. Mind you, that's pure conjecture, of course.

But Spider-Man NWH set a precedent that characters from non-MCU films can eventually turn up in an MCU movie because, as someone once said, the Multiverse is a concept about which we know frighteningly little.

A system of cells interlinked
...as someone once said, the Multiverse is a concept about which we know frighteningly little.
I know enough about it, as in it has completely dissipated any interest I had left in watching these films, because nothing matters anymore.

Dolby Cinema poster