Films released on your Date of Birth

Tools    

[size=3]I don/t know the day I was born or the exact dates these films were released, but I and they all came out in 1943, and I’ve seen all of them:
You were born on a Sunday

You...don't know the day you were born? Should I ask why? I have an idea, but don't want to step on toes...
I know the date, but I have no idea on what day of the week it fell. Just never bothered to look it up. But I assume that's not your alternative reason--come on, let me have it.

You were born on a Sunday
But I've never been particularly active on Sundays. Day of rest, you know.

Titanic

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The day my mommy PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHED was September 3rd 1993, sadly no films were released that day. But a total of 16 films were released on the September 3rd (yeah Labor Day!) weekend.

Starting with the "The Hottest Erotic Film Of The Century" 1984's Bolero, with the love it or loathe it B-flick C.H.U.D., and then the "Very Sexy, Very Stylish and Very Funny" Choose Me. Fourteen years later Roger Michell madeTitanic Town but released it in limited release to USA on Sept. 3rd, 2000. Also in 2000, Amanda Peet's Whipped, Douglas Aarniokoski's Highlander: Endgame, Marc Singer's Dark Days, Daryl Hannah's Wildflowers and the foreign film Qian li zou dan qi were released. Afterwards, in 2006, the film Jason Statham action movie on crack, Crank was released along with Kirby Dick's unerappreciated This Film is Not Yet Rated, the universally hated Crossover, and The Wicker Man, Mike Judge's hilarious Idiocracy, Charles Sturridge's Lassie and Ed Burn's Looking for Kitty.

You ready? You look ready.
Lethal Weapon 2 - July 7, 1989 - F*** yea, now that's a birthday release I can celebrate.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Damn some of you are young! But that explains alot and this forum makes alot more sense now.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Well I was just joking, I was mocking the people who didn't understand the thread. And my top 10 list is quite different from other 14 year olds. Most of them haven't seen The Godfather or The Silence of the Lambs or Pulp Fiction. But, me. Hehehe, I can watch anything, and not to mention I find almost every movie interesting, but that doesn't mean I like it.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Well heres a link to some. Doesn't tell ya much! BOO!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_in_film

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

None for me, but 2 days later The Terminator was released.

I was born on a Saturday. Teen Wolf Too was released the day before, and 3 Men and a Baby was released the weekend after.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
None for me, but 2 days later The Terminator was released.
Good year to be born!

My Mum said I interrupted her Sunday morning sleeping in.... so, the closest movie released to mine would be The Kentucky Fried Movie on the 10th of August...

Just searching through IMDB it turns out that your movie there released in Finland on my birthday when I was 10.

All, use this search, but change the dates to your birthday to find out interesting stuff.

Blankman, Chaand Kaa Tukdaa, colour of the night, killing zone, Naaraaz.

No idea what any of these are, i found them out on another website.

It wasn't released on my birthday, but it is referenced in the Terminator, when Reese asks the Cop what date it is. Of course it was three years prior to my birth.

...uh the post is up there...

Half moon Street(1986). Sigourney and caine...O ya