Who pees in the shower?

Tools    

No, as in, it's too slippery.

I'd make a crued sexual reference to the "trying" joke, but I don't want to get banned at the moment.

HAHAHA

time to move on

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I thought George and I were the only ones....glad that's not true.

Suspect's Reviews

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Is there such a thing??
Nevermind; I was always bad at trying to explain things without embarassing myself further than I already have, what with the gap of the right words to use.

Clearly, this is such a case.

crazed out movie freak
I admit that I will occasionally pee in the shower. Sometimes I don't feel like drying off to go sit on the throne. Its weird peeing standing up.
I thought that was only a guy thing.

I do, especially when I'm tired.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

i've done it. especially when im tired and/or drunk and too lazy to get out and dry off.

I cant believe this is actually a thread here. MoFo, I'm sorry, has sunken to a major low.
I honestly don't care who gave me negative rep for the previous post, but I still say this thread is absolutely stupid.

A system of cells interlinked
It's tongue in cheek, tho, clearly... And no, MoFo has not sunken to any sort of low...

MovieForums Extra
I think its funny.....its something that happens and that we don't talk about because its so private. Here we're just getting out in the open. Free to be ourselves. Open to share. Just don't share if you don't feel like it. It makes the rest of us smile a little.

Peeing in the shower is a freedom we Americans can't take for granted. Don't pretend you don't do it!!! I'm gonna go pee in the shower right now! Why? Because I can. Long live birdygyrl!

Tongue in cheek or whatever....you call this a 'normal' conversation???
Normality is boring and overrated...

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by jrs
I cant believe this is actually a thread here. MoFo, I'm sorry, has sunken to a major low.
I'll get it back on track.

*ahem*

Often, when I pee in the shower, and look down at the cloudy yellow swarm moving slowly across the porcelain before finally swirling into the drain, I think of Cecil B. DeMille's The Ten Commandments, and the crudely rendered Holy Spirit passing over Egypt, stealing the souls of every first born, save for those whose houses have been smeared with the blood of sacrificial lamb.

This thread is freaking hilarious. I feel like I know too much.

[UNder Construction]
I do, I dont think its a big deal

Okay, since we are telling secrets:

One (man or woman) can take a leak in the toilet early in the morning, and then get into a warm/hot shower, therefore relaxing some muscles and such. When this happens the bladder tries to get rid of that extra stuff that normally would stay put. Does one (man or woman) get out of the shower butt naked and wet to the bone to squirt out this little bit of urine? Uh..........no, most do not because their wet arse would soak the seat, therefore we all PEE IN THE SHOWER. Just please remember to wash it all away, that ring around the drain needs to be healthy.