What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Surely MoFo is part of your universe isn't it, Zed? Have you seen how often n3wt mentions he's having a cup of coffee?

About to get something to eat.

Surely MoFo is part of your universe isn't it, Zed? Have you seen how often n3wt mentions he's having a cup of coffee?
MoFo isn't the universe

He even started a thread about coffee Here http://www.movieforums.com/community...ghlight=coffee

MoFo isn't the universe

He even started a thread about coffee Here http://www.movieforums.com/community...ghlight=coffee
Yeah I saw the thread and I've heard him mention coffee a few times but I've never heard the term n3wt referred to as coffee in my life. Is this is another American thing that Americans presume everyone knows of when its really just them.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Currently flirting with a lady friend on gmail, and also watching south park.
Way to multi-task, Silas.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm eating some of Brenda's yummy homemade Beef Tomato on Rice, but in a little less than four hours, I'll be glued to Turner Classic Movies, watching Zaat!?!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tatty, pictures please
I forgot to take any 'before' pics but suffice to say it was a rather old (well, late 80s) bathroom and the only room which I hadn't decorated. I'll make sure I've had my shower before I take any photos of the new contraption.

This being Halloween, I don't wanna scare anyone unduly.

I am half agony, half hope.
Hey, we've got Nosferatu queued up in the dvd player to show in the background tonight! We're setting up for our halloween party. House looks bitchin', and I borrowed a fog machine from school to add ambience.

Johann von Goethe

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
lazying around the house til work at 4 and hope it goes by painless. i also hope for a good nite's worth of sleep since its a turn around shift. cross your fingers for me that it only takes one Amiben to fall asleep tonite!!

Yeah I saw the thread and I've heard him mention coffee a few times but I've never heard the term n3wt referred to as coffee in my life. Is this is another American thing that Americans presume everyone knows of when its really just them.
Well, I'm not American and Nebbs isn't American, so I don't think that's the reason.

It's just how Nebbs refers to having a cup of coffee.

Happy New Year from Philly!
lazying around the house til work at 4 and hope it goes by painless. i also hope for a good nite's worth of sleep since its a turn around shift. cross your fingers for me that it only takes one Amiben to fall asleep tonite!!
Oh eMilee do you do shift work? No wonder you can't sleep. Is there anyway you can get on a steady shift? A doctor's note perhaps?

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
its like shift work.. some days i work 6a-3p or 11-83o. as for a turn around, we say it as u work one nite and turn around come dragging back in for the early shift. there is no way to get on set schedule up at the hellhole! so this week after i get my laundry done and house looking nicer, i am going to see if i can get a sleep study done.

Not an American thingy I made it up my self I am so smart

Wondering what I want to eat...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)