Best movie to watch when you're sick...

Tools    

What is your favorite movie to watch when you are sick? I really enjoy Interview with a Vampire for some reason. It's a great movie!!

The Exorcist.

I kid, I kid. Anyway, I don't know if there are any movies that are especially good to watch when you're sick, but I was once sick on a couch all day, and watched the entire 8-hour television miniseries The Stand pretty much straight through. I wasn't sick enough to sleep, but I as sick enough that I couldn't eat or move around much, so watching something long and entertaining like that was a good fit.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Good Will Hunting or The Shawshank Redemption I suppose. Anything that's slow paced but engaging. I'm impatient enough at the best of times, but if I were in a position where I'd be less willing to do anything else but watch a DVD, I think those two would be perfect.

Comedies no earlier than the 80s like Meet The Parents/Fockers, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Happy Gilmour, etc.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
John Hughes films, especially Sixteen Candles. Or any feel good nostalgic film that I have seen 100 times that I can drift in and out of sleep to.

Yeah, if I am just going to sack out on my couch all day and be in and out of consciousness, I'd probably reach for a TV show more than a particular movie. To sit around and watch the entire run of "Sports Night" or "Freaks & Geeks" or "Spaced" or maybe a season or two of "NewsRadio" or "Taxi" or "The Rockford Files". I frippin' LOVE having entire seasons of my favorite television shows in my home library.

I've re-watched "Lonesome Dove" a couple times when I was sick/depressed/bored and not going to leave the house basically all day.

I'll do a sort of theme day sometimes; I'll watch like Beverly Hills Cop, Midnight Run and Fletch back-to-back-to-back, or Chinatown, The Long Goodbye and Night Moves or The Hustler, The Gambler and California Split. Things like that.

But I have an obnoxiously large movie collection, better than some video stores, so my possibilities of combos and themes and moods or whatever are nigh on limitless.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It depends, but I usually go with Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

See the trailer here:

I'd want a film that can make me laugh from start to finish. A film like Shaolin Soccer or There's Something About Mary.

well when i had my teeth taken out i bought and watched the whole LOTR trilogy , and now they are 3 of my favorite movies

also i saw godfather for the first time - which i didn't like much the first time (now it's one of my favorites)

A system of cells interlinked
I with Holden on this one. I prefer to get a series going and do about 8 episodes in a row.

I played the hell out of my Twin Peaks, Law and Order, and Law and Order SVU, while trying to get over my UTI that I never had. TV shows do work out the best. I like the theme idea for movies, that Holden had. I use to connect mine by actors, when having a tough time picking something out. Say for instance, Tom Hanks ~ Splash ~ John Candy ~ The Great Outdoors ~ Dan Aykroyd ~ Ghostbusters ~ Bill Murray . . . You have to have a large collection for this to go on for a long amount of time.

ummmm.... for me... when I'm sick I just love to lie down and eat some fruits.. heheh..

but if ever I wanna watch some movie while I'm in bed... ahhmmm..
maybe A WALK TO REMEMBER... or RATAOUILLE... hehehe

Cartoons. If I could get my hands on some Beast Wars that would make my sick day a glorious day.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

If I could get my hands on some Beast Wars that would make my sick day a glorious day.
That would make any day a glorious day, my friend.

I like to watch a few movies in particular, including but not limited to The Neverending Story, The Princess Bride, and Mel Brooks movies. Like to keep my spirits up.

ummmm.... for me... when I'm sick I just love to lie down and eat some fruits.. heheh..

but if ever I wanna watch some movie while I'm in bed... ahhmmm..
maybe A WALK TO REMEMBER... or RATAOUILLE... hehehe
Rataouille is still in theaters

when im sick i like to watch Harry Potter

hey!! i like HP
3 and 4 are good

well the third one i haven't seen in awhile - but i remember the fourth was like a complete rehash of number one : it even ends the same exact way !