My Mofo Movie

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
In the hopes of one day creating a movie I've come up with an idea that goes along with another hope of mine. I've always wanted to meet a majority of you MoFos in person and I decided why not make a movie out of it while I'm at it. My plot and everything is a little sketchy at the moment so I won't go into detail but, I'd like to find out some things.
First, who all would like to take part in this undertaking?
Second, if you do want to take part I'll need your help in researching undiscovered actors in your area. Like contact information and such.
Third, when it gets down to the knitty gritty I'll need addresses of places in which we could meet if you take part.

This, of course, will not be able to be filmed until I'm 18 and out of high school. That year will be 2007 and I'd like to start filming bits and pieces come that time. I'd just thought I'd give ya'll the heads up and see what the response is.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Just ate your couch
Sounds cool..count me

I'm in, I'll get out of high-school same year you do, should work out.

I am having a nervous breakdance
What is it you want to do? A documentary about you meeting other mofos or a fiction film about it?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by John
Second, if you do want to take part I'll need your help in researching undiscovered actors in your area. Like contact information and such.
Unlikely as it seems, I'm the ONLY undiscovered actor in Los Angeles. I'm still available for 2007, but snap me up quick - I'm going like hotcakes at a Knights of Columbus brunch!

District B13
We graduate in the same year, John Mcclane.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
What is it you want to do? A documentary about you meeting other mofos or a fiction film about it?
A fiction film about it. But names and such would be kept the same only their would be a plot to the entire thing and I'd have actors from each place I visit do scenes. Of course their names would be character names. Whatca think?

Originally Posted by John McClane
A fiction film about it. But names and such would be kept the same only their would be a plot to the entire thing and I'd have actors from each place I visit do scenes. Of course their names would be character names. Whatca think?
interesting... What did you have in mind for the plot?

btw, I'd actually rather you use my real name

Ok

The People's Republic of Clogher
Sounds cool, count me in (but you pay the air fare).

It's gotta have a car chase, yeah? I'll supply the metal, for a reasonable fee.

Originally Posted by Eyes
interesting... What did you have in mind for the plot?

btw, I'd actually rather you use my real name
Yea, it'll be your real name. Quick plot. Guy goes cross country to meet internet friends. Has problems along the way. AKA = money problems, car problems, almost gets killed problems. Things of that sort.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hell, I wanna play myself!

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Just out of interest, would real actors not be better?
So you telling me that someone else plays you better?

If you'd like to take part in this send me a PM saying so with your home city. It'll make it easier to write a screenplay if I know where I might go. Be aware, none of this is official or anything. Just an idea.

If you'd like to take part in this send me a PM saying so with your home city. It'll make it easier to write a screenplay if I know where I might go. Be aware, none of this is official or anything. Just an idea.
I don't need to PM you, I live in Wollongong one hour drive south of Sydney Australia.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I don't need to PM you, I live in Wollongong one hour drive south of Sydney Australia.
If I sell one of my kidneys I can make the trip.